Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

FSAA in UT2003 Demo?

How do you turn on FSAA in the demo? There is a setting UseXboxFSAA in the .ini, which is set to false.. Setting it to true doesn't show any difference I can spot.. Do I have to use a util like NVMax to change the FSAA setting or is there a better way?
  2. T

More Lowlands pictures! No more CK though.. ;)

Okay, since thousands of you liked the CK pics, I thought I'd share some more with you.. :P Caz was ready for some partying, as was our very very cute neighbour.. ;) YAY for umbrella skirts! Who said you need a GayLamer hat to be a GayLamer? :D J/k mate.. I hope I don't have...
  3. T

Your very own CK at Lowlands!

Thought I'd share this with ya, our good buddy CK came over to enjoy 3 days of music, food, beer, mud and rain, we had a great time! I took some nice pictures, take a look.. The first day was good as you see, the weather was nice so CK put on his sunglasses, grabbed a beer and got ready...
  4. T

The official "girls playing UT-AS" topic!

Okay here it is, the topic you've all been waiting for.. Please post 'our' girls here.. Clan name, player name, picture if it's available.. Marital status if you know it.. :P I will start.. Our very own sweetie is CJ: CJ you single? :D
  5. T

Conn. probs if 2 ppl use linux iptables conn.

Okay, Rel@x and myself use the same connection, as we are in the same house (makes sense doesn't it?).. We have an @home cable connection, 450 kb/sec downstream, 16 kb/sec upstream. We use a Duron 800/256 Mb box running Slackware (w/ iptables) to share the connection. Pretty basic and most of...
  6. T

Yo Rel@x..

U have ur own chewing gum in japan! But better watch out, they also have this one: Panic((si><th))?
  7. T

Greetings from Waalwijk!!!

Me and Cazman @ work.. Webcams rock! :P
  8. T

Bollocks I Tell You! Bollocks!!!

9. T

Unreal Tournament 2 exists!

"UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2 EXISTS! That's the word, and it's carved out of concrete. The sequel to arguably the best multiplayer online shooter is coming out in 2002 15:41 This is the world's first mention of the game, but our sources say the project is already in an advanced stage, with maybe...