Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. War Poodle

Network problems, help me please!

eyo iv bin away from UT for around a year now n iv bin trying to get into it having just hooked up to adsl :) but the problem is i cant play due to my wireless lan, every 10 seconds or so i get a lag spike for around 4 seconds, seeming like the wireless cards stop communicating, which makes it...
  2. War Poodle

Wheres mi wee sex-bomb?

oi ebby give us a hug havent spoken to u in ages
  3. War Poodle

lo darky

hey dark :wave: how you doin? ;) oi starfag, summer, surrey, drink, not birmingham cos.... well...... it sux
  4. War Poodle

Star fag aka Starlight

Star god aka Starlight lo mate :P how dark doing?
  5. War Poodle

Happy Birthday Richy boy

our own wee hades is 17 today :) have a gooden mate :cool: :party: :party2: :bday:
  6. War Poodle

Help!

can someone please tell me why UT sometimes loads up with a blank black screen.. its not the brightness settings... sometimes it loads... sometimes it goes to the black screen, u can ctrl+alt+delete UT but it happens again and again until u reboot, you cant minmise or anything like dat <---...
  7. War Poodle

Mazon Frontdoor+River3

I was wondering if anyone knows how to open the front door of mazon in 5secs ;) , i heard EF did it in a match against FDC, and on a public the other day someone completed River3 without placing the charge, they mighta done team change but i didnt notice :( how the fec u do that? :confused...
  8. War Poodle

Heyo SaW

lo saw, gl in the league, and just popped in 2 say heyo and show off mi siggy n avatar, dam beautiful if u ask me and dark ice it wud b nice if u gave up ur SaW channel administrative capabilities, cos although ime not totally sure ime guessing not many people like you, which makes it just a...
  9. War Poodle

Mouse sensitivity bind

ive heard there is a bind for mouse sensitivity so when you are in mid game you can change it.........my sensitivity is at 24 at the mo and its a right bastard to aim at specific points........can anyone help me?????? :confused: