Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

Searching a mod

Hi, i'm looking for a mod and the fitting maps i played a long time ago. I can't remember much so i hope your really good in guessing: You have weapons like crossbow, uzi, rocketlauncher that fires a spread of rockets and i think some kind of BinSlayer sniper rifle. Also theres a little...
  2. D

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - FREE (TRYOUT THIS WEEKEND)

Hi lads, maybe you all already know... maybe you're not interested... But i was surprised to read at german website that MW2 will be Free Tryout for a Weekend... i've never played that game and like to try it... but spending 50-20€ for it... i really don't know if it's worth it... All...
  3. D

UTA server8, want to keep it?

Hi to make this short: i'm tired of UT and so i don't like to spend any more money for my utserver (b33r server and UTAserver8). I like this server but spending each month 20€ur isn't worth it any more... Here's the deal and question: Who wants to donate for this server(s)? I would...
  4. D

can you confirm the bot in vid?

Just a short captured moment of this guy botting at DoG coustoms... it just took me some time putting slowmotion on it... i wonder if you can proof with this that its not manual aiming... btw admins know about it.... http://derzonk.ngz-server.de/aimbotterUT_dog-2009-12-20-23-25.AVI derZ
  5. D

some help with Icechat? Colors are f*cked up...

Hey guys i changed from mIRC to free-software ICechat and it's doing okay for me... well i changed the colors to the way i like it... but i can't find a way to make the Msgs by a reporter Bot visible... so can someone explain me what i have to change? here a pic of the problem... thank...
  6. D

Problems with Ping F1...

Hi there, well long story short: My F1 ping is jumping up and down (from 0 to 300) in UT online games... even when the F6 ping is stable. As i know thats impossible... and UT feels wierd, i can't hit anything in the next moment it works fine... I use OpenGL3.4, i changed my LAN adapter...
  7. D

Cant submit matchresult / and send email - UTA ADMINS READ PLZ!

Hmmm as topic says... i cnt sumbited a matchresult as someone submitted to worng result... :( And now also i cant send email... 1) Admins... plz fix as following: 2) - and you change the SPAM settings of UTA admin adress? put all trusted members or at least clanleaders or squad contact...
  8. D

can nrg just fuck off?!

I dunno whats wrong with this bullshit nrg - hes annoying me at STD, PRO and now also on 2on2... hes using lag on purpose, he can't even shedule fair... thats the UT story not to say what sensless stuff he writes in other subjects... first man, fo! if you really wanna shedule use email...
  9. D

unban from #utapug pls - time of ban?!?

Hi there i think i got banned on utapug for leaving the pug without giving a sub, sry for that and apologies for that failing of the rulez - last night after 4 pugs my connection went out and didn't come back.... As my first ( and hopefully last) rulezfailing i like know how long the ban...
  10. D

New League Server #8 and a new Public Server

Hi there, well as i discussed with MyM/Timo i want to give utassault.net another league server, some little things must be done - so plz admins/Timo contact me and we can sort out howto link server to UTA and give away the admin rights/account data... for the players: the Server will be...