Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. W

fs

my pc is reinstalled so, UT is deleted and my cd is fucked-up, it wont install anymore :o so can some1 tell me if theres a place to download UT :)
  2. W

adcnoobs

u just cant win without me? 0-8 vs dog shame on me i wasnt there.....hope u had fun, because i had. :stupid:
  3. W

adc vs res

hm 8-1 victory..... gg imo and can some1 @ the screenies.....because i played 1337 tbh......at least 6 maps i ended with 0 or less frags :cool:
  4. W

Fs ris

ris passed us fs :wave: to ris
  5. W

bart is on the run

bart is on the run for the truth, he's hiding behind everything he can find :hide: because he is and always will be a funny man although he's german. lets :wave: and give him rep point
  6. W

ban gazzz?!

this is why....yesterday i spoke with him @ irc [00:40] <Gazzz> he wurgo [00:41] <Gazzz> i have a new aimbot, wanna try i dont need it, but if u need a aimbot, just ask gazzz for it
  7. W

storm loves adc-members

Storm And Lawless Sitting @ A Tree K I S S I N G
  8. W

ADC waves

few peeple may think that ADC (with the biggest active squad in the league) will stay till the leagues dies. after a long discussion @ our irc channel with all the players of adc we dicited to wave to the leageu and all there active squads and admins........ ........for there great...
  9. W

work good or eveil?

i'm @ work and i dont know how to feel, i'm chatting reading forums etc, but is this work? not really, help me out, gimme something to do, i feel :eveil: lazy etc etc please help me out
  10. W

hangover?!

aint it sunday morning fs, couldnt get to sleep 2night, and now i'm so fucked-up, who deleted the fucking :hangover: topic?! anyway, some1 who wants to share fucked-up feeling with me, i feel lonely
  11. W

adc vs fdc

what's the score? i had an overheated pc, so couldt start again.