adc vs res

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wurgo

Jul 20, 2003
Netherlands
hm 8-1 victory.....

gg imo and can some1 @ the screenies.....because i played 1337 tbh......at least 6 maps i ended with 0 or less frags :cool:

and btw, we did our new golgo pwnage (5 hour practiced) launch, it worked out verry well, only ambi should do something about his horselaugh :rofl: when something works out because that makes the launched person easy to locate

j/k m8 pld

why that backlaunch took you sooo long?
I had to pick at least 4-5 ammo packs for rippers before i saw first one of you incoming low :D
Anyway GG! Tbh i was surprised that we even had that 1 point and our fault that we didn't had full team after 3-4 maps. Exider had to go to do his homework :lol: and XR could not play becouse of 48 hours rule which was inspiration to make this:

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Popioul
hehe

Well it took so long for the back launch because we tried another launch and totally fucked it up as usual :P And the person coming low was me because i was the only one left, the rest were doing some weird castle launch or sth, or having some gay love, prob both.

So i ended up being launcher for the back one, and our whole fuckin team decided they fancied being launched which took a bit longer still..., then we couldnt decide which objective to go for, well it just took a while :P

Was a gg, bit of shame we only started off with 4 but we got enuf after the first map or so :)

Wurgo said:
and btw, we did our new golgo pwnage (5 hour practiced) launch, it worked out verry well, only ambi should do something about his horselaugh :rofl: when something works out because that makes the launched person easy to locate

j/k m8 pld

:lol:

AS-GolgothaAL triple hammer launch (2+1) up to castle ledge => thx for launch m8s!

Las my comm was not working...

it all ended when one RE$ player killed me at lower door before it opened ^^

Good match! pld all