Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. A

Anyone recognize this music?

Anyone recognize the music from these clips? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e3vcNqYVHQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--OHVKq_BM
  2. A

Matrix Screensaver for Macs?

I absolutely cannot find a Matrix Screensaver that works for Macs OS X. Can anyone help? I've been Googling my head off.
  3. A

Is this a joke?

http://www.re-discovery.org/ Why exactly would someone write a website like this? Who publishes it?
  4. A

Music Trouble

I'm still having trouble tracking down some of the music used in UT movies. Either I don't know who authored the movie, or they won't respond, but I could really use some help! If you guys know the music in the following movies and could give me title and author that would be greatly...
  5. A

Music

I can't find the version of Moonlight Shadow done by E-rotic nor Dragostea Din Tei (Overchamption Remix). Anyone know where I can get them? (Who originally did Moonlight Shadow anyway?
  6. A

The Matrix stuff

I've been looking everywhere and can't find a Matrix screensaver that works for OS X and above. Also, I can't find any downloadable pictures for my desktop. Help?
  7. A

BAM Server!

Check it out! PW: IWANTIN Play there! BAM's r fun! :D
  8. A

Rock Classical

Anyone know of some good "rock classical" music? I mean like classical music played with rock instruments, like Yngwie Malmsteen. I don't know the actual designation of the genre, but I'm looking in particular for Bach played with rock instruments (Baroque music) and the music from AcidSlam's...
  9. A

Movie Music

This is a post for people who have heard some really good music in UT movies and want it on CD. Just post your music requrest for a certain movie and hopefully the movie maker will be nice enough to respond and tell you the title, artist, and where he got it. :) Personally, I would like to...
  10. A

2 vs. 2 Launching

Anyone know where I can find the 2 vs. 2 TuT launch movie? I've searched the forums and haven't found a (working) link.
  11. A

Red Bull

Did anyone here go to the Red Bull 1 vs. 1 Breakdancing Competition back in 2001? I didn't :P Where was it anyway? Were these other competitions there, too? Anyone have any good footage? What did you think? Discuss. :D
  12. A

Video file

Anyone know where I can get this video on an permanent downloadable file? I'm learning how to break dance and I'd like to see if I can slow his moves down and learn his footwork.
  13. A

Mapping Help

I can't figure out how to make a terrain brush. A tute I used said set "bTerrainZone" to true but I can't find that in the zoneinfo actor's properties. And birrabrothers is confusing. Help?
  14. A

Making Terrain

I can't figure out how to make a terrain brush. A tute I used said set "bTerrainZone" to true but I can't find that in the zoneinfo actor's properties. And birrabrothers is confusing. Help? :D
  15. A

Help with Fast Movie Processor

Ok, I used MU++ to convert a .dem of mine into a series of .jpg's, but now I can't seem to convert them into an .avi. I couldn't figure out how to use MU++ for that, so I used Fast Movie Processor instead, but that only allows you to import one image at a time. Help, plz. :user:
  16. A

Glow?

When I add to my sig it always makes the stuff that goes after or before the glowing text go a line above or below the glowing text. Like this :plasma:werdz
  17. A

Video Capture

Ok, I've taken a whole bunch of demos and now I'd like to turn them into a big movie. Here's my plan: 1. Make introduction with RTMS. 2. Record Introduction as .dem 3. Convert intro and other .dem's into .jpg's with MovieUnreal 4. Use VirtualDub to convert them into .avi's. 5. Add music...
  18. A

CacheConverter Probs

For some reason my cacheconverter refuses to place the files in the correct directories. I run the program, it recognizes the files for what they are, but it doesn't move them. Before you ask I don't have the files I'm trying to move and I do have them selected in the list. Also they disapear...
  19. A

.umx question

Is subbase.umx a remix of godown.umx?
  20. A

Scripring?

Can someone direct me to a site or smth that can help me learn how to script for UT? I have some programs I'd like to make scripts for. :)