Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Grey Wanderer

Hello Again

Greetings to all MoD, some of you know me as ex-mod Assassin :) Well, here i am again. How it's going with MoD? It's so nice that you still have the old member, so tight clan :thumb: I still play UT2003 iCTF. ION is first in international ladder (yeah, the ION) Neo has also a nice...
  2. Grey Wanderer

Long Time Not Seen

Hello, :wave: I had nothing to do so i looked again how it´s going with the good old clan: MoD! How you all guys doing? And how it´s going with MoD? I came also here for a question: Which of you guys plays UT2003? :clap: I want to know because i love to see you guys on UT2003 again...
  3. Grey Wanderer

New CPU

Greetings I was a week not on online........... My computer crached........ BUT.................... I got a new one! Yes, a AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 256 MB Geforce 4 Ti 4200 64 MB And i like it :) I'm waiting for UT2003 now. See you on UT
  4. Grey Wanderer

Long Time not seen

Long time not seen, We meet again.......... I'm Assassin EX-Mod 15 Years Old I live in the Netherlands Now i don't play UT anymore Whazup Guys?, Maybe you remember me. Yesterday i was playing the UT 2003 Demo for the first time, and when i was playing i rememberd the good old...