Recent content by YosemiteSam

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. YosemiteSam

Changes in DWAP leadership

OMG Well... a woman at the top.. we all know where that will lead DWAP.... Into the depths of oblivian.. :0) GL DWAP :)
  2. YosemiteSam

Old cartoons for old people....

LOL Freaks!!!
  3. YosemiteSam

Yosemite congrat m8!!!!!

Thx gays (I'm not, and proven it) :0) Thx guys :0) I've been f00kin busy with all this :0)
  4. YosemiteSam

BB takes a bow and exits stage left.

FS I dont care that your leaving Ut and stuff.. I do care that from one knob to the other that your not gonna be on for a while.. Fuck the docs, theyve been keeping you dangeling like a puppet on a string for far 2 long now m8. I'll be in touch, keep that phone of urs charged and watch...
  5. YosemiteSam

Job for daz (UK)

WHAHAHAHAHAHA MARK.... FC!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.. Oh man, very very good...brill actually.. :) Woohoo!!
  6. YosemiteSam

Job for daz (UK)

Where has Daz gone?? Never mind, its weekend, hes prolly out getting crossdressed or summink :)
  7. YosemiteSam

Job for daz (UK)

RE Yeehaw!! Found my PW again :) Its true crossdressing tit :) Thats a job written all over u :) And heres some statistics for yah .... -8% of all British men crossdress every weekend Woohoo!!
  8. YosemiteSam

No allegations were made

There is no debate...not one I started this time. This was clearing up things which havent been noticed (and still arent judging from the reactions right now) And the thread wasnt LOOKING for support, it was to open a discussion IF there could be an advantage NOT that they have an...
  9. YosemiteSam

No allegations were made

Well, thats only for you guys to decide. Coz the simple fact is that there was no flame, accusation or whatever in the thread opened. That part was initiated by yourselves. I can only hope that this one wont end up in a flame from your end (and by your I mean FDC) coz again, this nor the...
  10. YosemiteSam

No allegations were made

And that means what Wint?
  11. YosemiteSam

No allegations were made

Relax That wasnt seposed to happen. A mistake on the part of Snee, things like that happen.
  12. YosemiteSam

No allegations were made

Well.. What a shitstorm this brought about. I wanted to post in the other topic started by Wintermute but Martz cleverly closed it already. Great idea, really, hats off Martz. The whole point of the thread was to open a discussion. All some people saw and started a riot about was an...
  13. YosemiteSam

Old Skool

LOL Si I forgot about Gen and Cofin, he told me about this thread :) Credit to Coffin :) And also forgot about Say soz Danny m8 :0) Dont think Syp will be playing, he has no normal conn :(
  14. YosemiteSam

Old Skool

Great idea!! How about: *LuNa*Moonraker *LuNa*Berggreen *LuNa*Coyote *LuNa*WhiteLion *LuNa*Crater *LuNa*Nutter *LuNa*Sonic *LuNa*NutCracker *LuNa*NiNa *LuNa*Devil Or some [KoM]guys: Dr. DethRow[KoM] Dawgma[KoM] Cmon CeCe[KoM] u must know more :0) I'll give the LuNa Guys a...
  15. YosemiteSam

Bday Rob ..............................

Thx guys Thx guys, 34 and still going strong :0) Unlike you young people...:0)