Recent content by TripleM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

FSAA in UT2003 Demo?

How do you turn on FSAA in the demo? There is a setting UseXboxFSAA in the .ini, which is set to false.. Setting it to true doesn't show any difference I can spot.. Do I have to use a util like NVMax to change the FSAA setting or is there a better way?
  2. T

More Lowlands pictures! No more CK though.. ;)

Oh and fs Desp, show me those pictures of our neighbour.. She was CUTE! Go to Lowlands again next month? :D (Doubt there will be any good music though)
  3. T

Hmm I thought Korn played on Friday.. So that was Saturday then? Oh well, the pic was taken on Friday anyway.. Bianca took one of them..
  4. T

Unlike CK, Des doesn't really like the camera.. Which is why he poses like this most of the time.. WE WON'T MELT! BRING IT ON! Ehm, my white trousers did survive by the way, if you were wondering.. And finally, some pictures of one of the best acts at Lowlands if you ask me, Within...
  5. T

Okay, since thousands of you liked the CK pics, I thought I'd share some more with you.. :P Caz was ready for some partying, as was our very very cute neighbour.. ;) YAY for umbrella skirts! Who said you need a GayLamer hat to be a GayLamer? :D J/k mate.. I hope I don't have...
  6. T

Your very own CK at Lowlands!

Thought I'd share this with ya, our good buddy CK came over to enjoy 3 days of music, food, beer, mud and rain, we had a great time! I took some nice pictures, take a look.. The first day was good as you see, the weather was nice so CK put on his sunglasses, grabbed a beer and got ready...
  7. T

The official "girls playing UT-AS" topic!

PICTURES people!! PICTURES!!
  8. T

What about that girl that disappeared from the face of the earth for a while? Didn't even tell her clan about it.. Nobody knew where she was or what happened.. Don't know if she played AS though.. Really cute.. She's back now I heard.. Can't remember her name.. :/
  9. T

Okay here it is, the topic you've all been waiting for.. Please post 'our' girls here.. Clan name, player name, picture if it's available.. Marital status if you know it.. :P I will start.. Our very own sweetie is CJ: CJ you single? :D
  10. T

Conn. probs if 2 ppl use linux iptables conn.

No thanks.. Slackware is a great distro to be running a server, in fact I dare say the best Linux to be running a server but opinions will vary of course.. My friend didn't have the chance yet to check out the packet-dump I sent him, we'll know more soon I hope..
  11. T

We use kernel 2.4.18 which supports masquerading, DNS cache has nothing to do with it?! Thanks for your advice anyway, I've talked to my local Linux guru and he asked me to make a dump of all packets and send it to him, maybe he can figure it out..
  12. T

Okay, Rel@x and myself use the same connection, as we are in the same house (makes sense doesn't it?).. We have an @home cable connection, 450 kb/sec downstream, 16 kb/sec upstream. We use a Duron 800/256 Mb box running Slackware (w/ iptables) to share the connection. Pretty basic and most of...
  13. T

Happy Bday NippleM!

You guys!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! This is my best present though:
  14. T

My First post !

TripleM is replying here but he doesnt know it himself.... :p:
  15. T

Smurf yourself

sam the Fatass Smurf :lol: