Recent content by ]NRG[-IcingDeat

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. N

Hello!

lmao! You guys are nuts!!!!:eek:
  2. N

ddie

I know of a guy called DiE.... might he be the fallen one?
  3. N

Hello!

Well, I live in GREECE! Thats europe you know! Yeah, my ping sucks so i dont war but I like playing, maintaning the server and solving clan issues. In which country are you guys based? And what did you say NRG stands for?
  4. N

Hello!

I figured as much. And yeah, of course they want to be polite! I dont see it in any other way! lol Does anyone in here play TO or is interested into migrating? I am in need of expienced players! And as far as i know you guys are veterans!
  5. N

Hello!

Just realized that I am nuts! All you three said was... nothing! Yet I managed to reply with a big post! NUTS! Am I making any sense here??
  6. N

Hello!

Cant you guys do anything more than wave? Anyway, TO is somewhat more realistic than UT but I wont argue that its better or worse. Hmm. Are you guys any good at assault? Our clan is kind of new so we havent gone to war yet. Whats your league? We got NATO (dont ask me what the acronym means!).
  7. N

Hello!

Hello NRG people! Guess what! I am NRG too... Well I am in the council of Clan Energy but not in UT assault! Our clan is in TO. I was sitting today in a boring java class at college so I opened up the browser and typed nrg clan in yahoo, just to see how many NRG clans are out there. And here I...