Hello!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

]NRG[-IcingDeat

May 9, 2003
Athens, Greece
Hello NRG people! Guess what! I am NRG too... Well I am in the council of Clan Energy but not in UT assault! Our clan is in TO. I was sitting today in a boring java class at college so I opened up the browser and typed nrg clan in yahoo, just to see how many NRG clans are out there. And here I am! Heck our tags are quite similar and I sware I have never seen this site before in my life! Anyways, I also forgot an h in the end of my name but since i see no profile anywhere in the forum, i guess i cant change it! Feel free to pass by our site and visit our forums, or even better just put the TO mod on UT and go to our server! I dont remember its IP but you can see it in the site.

http://nrg.natoclans.org

Cant you guys do anything more than wave?
Anyway, TO is somewhat more realistic than UT but I wont argue that its better or worse. Hmm. Are you guys any good at assault? Our clan is kind of new so we havent gone to war yet. Whats your league? We got NATO (dont ask me what the acronym means!).

Noob Removal Gang :eek:

time for you to join this league ;) :D

by the way, the others just want to be polite and say :wave: hello, nothing wrong with that :)

I figured as much. And yeah, of course they want to be polite! I dont see it in any other way! lol Does anyone in here play TO or is interested into migrating? I am in need of expienced players! And as far as i know you guys are veterans!

U play on NATO (North American Tactical Ops....took some figuring) which is obviously US based.....-=NRG=- were an EU based clan, time difference would make it difficult and pings etc...:rolleyes:

Well, I live in GREECE! Thats europe you know! Yeah, my ping sucks so i dont war but I like playing, maintaning the server and solving clan issues. In which country are you guys based? And what did you say NRG stands for?

hmmm sure += wud be interested in you, if ur up to thier standard

-=]NRG[=- stands for dignity, integrity, decency, morality, farplay, womens rights, animal rights, consumer rights, turn rights, cival libertys, taking libertys, statue of liberty, the singing of ging-gang-gooly-gooly-gooly-gooly watcha-ging-gang-go. these are things we all hold dear.

god bless -=]NRG[=-

Take no notice of Bluey aka Optical aka -=]NRG[=- official carpetmuncher. Last time he said anything worth listening to, nobody heard.