Recent content by MR.Floppy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M

If that really is Sphinx in rl...............

will Osama Bin Laden get in part 2 of South Park ? or something wich part they r now then i have some work to do :D
  2. M

I`m sorry

maybe I need xp also if i listen good about the good stories about it :D
  3. M

Drive by

here you go m8 fresh tires and some full.... nice pitstop
  4. M

Good night thread.

if u think of work think about the good side, think about how to spend ur monney that by getting totally drunk then go to work next day and think how to get totally drunk. then on sunday clean the mess and start all over again and again :D :paw:
  5. M

FAO doh, the Danish gimp

lol PX at your homework
  6. M

HI-SPEED Locked Door

i like it when some moron tries to do it on a server that has a bug fix he will kill hisself then :) thnx for your advice for those 30 sec staying at own spawn place we will train that move :PAW:
  7. M

HI-SPEED Locked Door

LOL and how about to lock gate at mazon how could that be ? maybe it is magic
  8. M

Good night thread.

good evening
  9. M

Lo There

long time no see eq :)
  10. M

Good night thread.

hmmmmm nice godnight spam
  11. M

Old times...

lol :)
  12. M

Another UT2-question

yeah if everyone makes/try to make 1 map what will be the problem then ?
  13. M

Another UT2-question

i think assault with new weapons and models will be fun I think ,you can discover many things and isn't it the adrealine that is pumping trough your vanes with assault. i think the spirit of assault will never die, cuz even I am trying to come back after 8 months of no connection. sorry...
  14. M

oh well, had to happend...

lol :P
  15. M

Ut2

maybe it was mine dream instead of a rumour