ZP mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by 187
/me wonders why there is only UK or Dutch servers

Possibly because no-one has suggested any Scandinavian game server hosts/ISPs etc yet?

Its maybe not such a good argument for the UK, but NL is pretty much central to everywhere, so maybe that has something to do with it.

no ppl I have played with on ZP servers have whined about me lagging or sliding and they hit me as much as I hit em.. and there r loths of lpb on those servers.... and I have been playing kinda much zp.... fucking useless 2 play insta without that mod it's almost luck if u hit any1 or any normal player who doesnt run in a straight line... I can manage pretty good without it if there aint many players on the server but when 4-6 players enters my screen then it's 2 much the game is like sum flashgame every warping around almost impossible 2 hit...... and that hacking shit is fucking useless league as IS hacked been that 4 a while everything will get hacked... but I HAVE seen more cheaters on league as servers then ZP servers....

Originally posted by iggY
Most ppl (low pingers) just can't take getting their ass kicked by 56k players.
:lol: cant see that1 coming tbh, unless all 56kers teleport around

well i for one would like to try it out for few games on AS server with shot lag and all that before saying anything, cant really discuss a thing u have no idea about :rolleyes:

I have pld a lot of times sniperarenas with zp mod and mmmmmmm dunno why but i dont like it i always disable it.And nop im not one of those low pingers :P

187 said:
/me wonders why there is only UK or Dutch servers
There has been a norwegian league server in the past, which was kindly sponsored by one of our community members (shai). There has been no such server since he had to take his offline, as UTA is not able to pay (ie lots of $$$) for servers. All leagueservers we have are a very nice "gift" (so to speak) for free from the respective companies/owners.

Possibly because no-one has suggested any Scandinavian game server hosts/ISPs etc yet?

ussless to do coz of all the whining from uk players. ask CS or someone that was admin from the old server 4 days :D and that is one of the reasons i would like to see ZP on IAS servers.

cant see that1 coming tbh, unless all 56kers teleport around

u would prolly get a bit surprised :D

There has been a norwegian league server in the past, which was kindly sponsored by one of our community members (shai). There has been no such server since he had to take his offline, as UTA is not able to pay (ie lots of $$$) for servers. All leagueservers we have are a very nice "gift" (so to speak) for free from the respective companies/owners.

i know all that, but if i could get a server in sweden would u play on it? prolly not coz u would get "pinged raped".

anyway would it hurt so mutch to try it out? there is leauge servers that is pub, but no1 ever plays on it. dunno how mutch work it is to change from ZP to normal mode, and other way around.

/edit check Ice_colds link for ZP :D

Last edited:
187 said:
ussless to do coz of all the whining from uk players. ask CS or someone that was admin from the old server 4 days :D and that is one of the reasons i would like to see ZP on IAS servers.
I wouldn't call it useless, sure a few people will moan, but sod them.... If you ever come accross a possible isp that is.

As for ZP the problem is that it relys on the client to tell the server what the player has killed. All Hit Scan Weapons are done client side. Thats how the mass kill cheat works, your client just tells the server "btw i killed players a b c d and f just now" and the server believes it. I don't know if they've managed to put extra line of sight protection in since, but it'll still be easier to cheat on.

Crazy Squirrel said:
I wouldn't call it useless, sure a few people will moan, but sod them.... If you ever come accross a possible isp that is.

As for ZP the problem is that it relys on the client to tell the server what the player has killed. All Hit Scan Weapons are done client side. Thats how the mass kill cheat works, your client just tells the server "btw i killed players a b c d and f just now" and the server believes it. I don't know if they've managed to put extra line of sight protection in since, but it'll still be easier to cheat on.

it would be 2 abvious if sum1 cheats then... = really easy 2 point out who does cheat...
btw there r lamas on mirc spreading around bots aswell cus they like 2 spoil the game... sum week back I got mistaken 4 sum 1 else? who more has SB in their nick?

<dizel> have u tested my aimbot yet?
<SB|TS2|ADSL> nope
<dizel> k
<SB|TS2|ADSL> why
<SB|TS2|ADSL> btw I dont need any crappy aimbots, only would make me play useless I own aimboters arses easier without1 ;)
<dizel> ohh lol just found out that u wasent the dude i send it to :o
<SB|TS2|ADSL> why u spread bots around?
<dizel> to be lame :D
<SB|TS2|ADSL> I feel sorry 4 u
<dizel> k
<SB|TS2|ADSL> I dont see the fun in laming around...
<dizel> well u prolly shit to so u maight want it?
<SB|TS2|ADSL> why shuld I want it.. it only spoils then fun in playing.. what fun is it 2 know that it aint skills when u kill ppl.. just sum fucking bot that makes the job.. could go and play tetris instead..
<dizel> so should i send it to u?
<SB|TS2|ADSL> NO ffs
<dizel> u would own ffs that is the fun :)
<SB|TS2|ADSL> I already do
No such nick

I whoised him but he wasnt on any channel.. he just started 2 talk with me.. never heard of him.. then sum time back I flamed 1 boter who changed nick whole time 2 the same as all on league.. he told me he still was playing in league but no 1 knows who he is.... so league as aint that protected either....... but it's kinda more obvious if sum1 cheats on ZP....

Yeah using the mass kill cheat would be obvious, but there are others.

If that was on our irc network pm me the nick if it happens again.

well i dont think a 56k player with 200 ping has an advantage over an 30 pinger 1on1 dm whatever
when playing with 180+ ping everything feels laggy and u miss dodges and still see ppl warping around even though they might have a good ping
duh if u dont believe me go and play on a american insta zp server then
i doubt that u ll like it even with zp on and u having an "advantage"

as for cheats... i dont know (im not into cheatage :P)
i guess there r more holes maybe a shitload more but if u wanna cheat u will cheat np

i think des is trying to point out that ppl with 400+ pings ( not 100 or 200 ) would spoil the game.. if u didnt notice before but on a lot of zp servers ppl like this come on and just play.. ye ofcourse it's fun for them but ruins the game..

you say " i dont see ppl with these pings play on iAS servers" .. true coz there arent any zp iAS servers out there.. yet.. they only play zp so you wont see em now lol. it would be ok i think if there was a certain ping limit ;P get kicked if ur ping goes above 200? :P

i'd love playing zp got nps with it btw as long as i dont got to play some really bad sliding mofo which is hardly hittable

.. Ok it's like this, the only once that are "sliding around" is the once from usa with 56k (~300-400 in ping) atleast for me, that's why I only play on zp servers located in europe. ppl that moan about it should atleast test playing on something else then us servers. Or just get a new isp.. There is actually alot of really good players with low ping playing zp and they never cry about any "warping" or laggy stuff so I can't really see what ppl are trying to say here. xept that they think it's doddgy cos they have to aim straight on target or something.

ok its like this, cs posted over a week ago the lack of intrest in the thread should of shown that only a handfull of ppl want ZP. So now onto the elitest view point. i payed shitloads of money for my dsl and continue to pay lots every month because i don't the standard 'bt' ping, why the hell should i want my game fucked up by a bunch of 56k whinger`s ? (sorry but had to be blunt this topic is going no where fast)

Ajax said:
why the hell should i want my game fucked up by a bunch of 56k whinger`s ?
What bout ppl that cant get better conn than 56k ? And shitload of money for adsl is a joke for those 56k ppl that pay 2-3 times more than u, just cause they are stucked with modem :(

if you cant get dsl you can normaly get isdn which still gives you good pings ask uzi he was on it for ages

I know both SB and 187 are stucked with 56k without possibility to get even isdn :( ZP would make a huge diffrence in the fun-factor for them.

I still get the feeling that ppl telling high pinger's warp, havent even tested disabling ZP for themselves.