ZP mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
ZP servers tend to have so many cheats and holes in them its like playing counter strike.

ZP has to be the most hacked mod/mutator for UT, and this fact alone should be enough to keep it away from any league servers.
I play a lot of insta in finnish/swedish/estonian servers, i have NEVER seen any1 cheat on those insta servers.
Thou noticed a botter allready 3 times this week on league as mod server, so ur excuse is total bs or the adminds running these servers aint doing theyr job right.

Why is it that allways when ZP mod is discussed the thread turns to botting shit ? Thats just weak excuse, imo ZP should be atlest tested, whats wrong with equal pings ?

Zp is ghey coz every slides on the server, and most have like 200-400 pings so they slide to fuck. its ok if every got steady pings with nobody sliding/teleporting.

aye thats what i was trying to discribe before, you get a couple of high pingers on it and yes they can shoot fine but its fucks up the game for everyone else. No zp on the as servers pls pls pls as iam enjoying playing atm and would be a shame to stop cos of a crap mod

Zp is ghey coz every slides on the server, and most have like 200-400 pings so they slide to fuck. its ok if every got steady pings with nobody sliding/teleporting.

errr but it's ok to play someone whit 56k in standard assault??

could be ur shit isp to :D

No zp on the as servers pls pls pls as iam enjoying playing atm and would be a shame to stop cos of a crap mod

atleat u have been playing ias :rolleyes:

oh and what Japs said :D

Originally posted by Ajax
aye thats what i was trying to discribe before, you get a couple of high pingers on it and yes they can shoot fine but its fucks up the game for everyone else. No zp on the as servers pls pls pls as iam enjoying playing atm and would be a shame to stop cos of a crap mod

lucky u u can play it then cus I cant:rolleyes: and no I cant get a better connection where I live.... "move then" ye shure give me some money:rolleyes: no more gr8 ideas.... :cow: solution zp yeah! I have seen more cheating ppl on league servers then on zp actully.. never seen any1 boting only that minigun insta thingi but thats nuffing any1 would use in matches ect... and if some1 cheats it would be more easy 2 notice that.... on a zp that is..:flack:

Last edited:
Originally posted by 187
errr but it's ok to play someone whit 56k in standard assault??

could be ur shit isp to :D

atleat u have been playing ias :rolleyes:

56k doesnt mean u teleport/slide around. just that you get a higher ping then some others. the prob are ppl with like 400 pings, and very unstable pings etc, they slide and teleport and coz of zp they can still hit you easily and you cant hit them coz you almost cant see where they are

56k doesnt mean u teleport/slide around. just that you get a higher ping then some others. the prob are ppl with like 400 pings, and very unstable pings etc, they slide and teleport and coz of zp they can still hit you easily and you cant hit them coz you almost cant see where they are

not really true, i have sometimes played whit that gay uber shit ping and trust me u slide/teleport just as mutch that i do so i think its the same for bouth. and we are talking about maybe 15 modem players max. And a lot of 120 pingers and they would for sure have a better game just by hitting the thing u are aiming on.

Originally posted by 187
And a lot of 120 pingers and they would for sure have a better game just by hitting the thing u are aiming on.
:nod:

All u ppl who are so against it : Have u even tryed disabling zp in-game ?

Originally posted by 187
not really true, i have sometimes played whit that gay uber shit ping and trust me u slide/teleport just as mutch that i do so i think its the same for bouth. and we are talking about maybe 15 modem players max. And a lot of 120 pingers and they would for sure have a better game just by hitting the thing u are aiming on.

you just pointed out why low pingers dont wanne play zp, atleast some :P

err 120 ping aint bad at all, if you cant aim with that, then ur just shit.

prob is that players who lag on zp dont have that much probs with it, it mostly the other players who has the disadvantage of it. as the lagger still can hit easily and the others can hardly hit him. so explain me why this can be fun? ye i guess its fun for you high pingers. but i know some players with 200 pings who give me a very hard game 1on1 insta. so it aint all about the ping. its just what ur used to.

but hey you can always make a hpb insta zp league :P

Originally posted by Japster
:nod:

All u ppl who are so against it : Have u even tryed disabling zp in-game ?

doesnt make the sliders go away who always play zp.

i like zp kinda, but its just the hpb who fuck it up with sliding. I hit loads more with zp then without it which makes it more fun anyway till some sliding hpb shows up :shout:

you just pointed out why low pingers dont wanne play zp, atleast some

so u mean that high pingers has an advantage on a low pinger? that was the first time i have heard that one :D

then u moan about all the 400 pingers... how many do u see on the as servers that have that?

if u have played whit a 56k whit that ping u know y u dont see many of them on any zp or normal server. u still have a big disadvantage whit 56k and that is the moving but the aim is the same for a low/high pinger.

err 120 ping aint bad at all, if you cant aim with that, then ur just shit.

if u can play whit 0 i think that is better.

prob is that players who lag on zp dont have that much probs with it, it mostly the other players who has the disadvantage of it. as the lagger still can hit easily and the others can hardly hit him. so explain me why this can be fun? ye i guess its fun for you high pingers. but i know some players with 200 pings who give me a very hard game 1on1 insta. so it aint all about the ping. its just what ur used to.

1. i'll send u my modem so u can get used to it and have a good one :P

2. i play alot on zp ictf servers and i see alot of low pingers on them, and i havent heard anyone whining on me that i was sliding/teleporting/skating/wanking or whatever. dunno y it only should be so mutch "lag" on zp servers.

sorry must be that shit IPS of yours ;)

Totally agree with em dont see a problem with ZP mod ive pld on ias servers with people with pings of 200+ and there perfectly easy to hit shame they cant hit me.. something like this would even it up for all.

only time ias becomes hard is when people get pl ( lower netspeed to reduce it ) and u can get pl on good or bad conns..

:o...ZP + Pure are favourite files for hackers.
Atleast 3/4 ppl trying to hack it when new 1 comes out.

:o...All you 56kers dunno OUR problem.
It isn't like, yeah we have equal ping now,..
It isn't really visible at f1 nor at f6 but low pingers get problems with ZP. They get some kind of rare lagg.
Have been playing zp with 56k and dsl, imo there is a change..

:rolleyes:
There is no change imo.

Most ppl (low pingers) just can't take getting their ass kicked by 56k players.

[edit] aah there is one tiny change, 56k = crap fps [ns 3000]
low pingers can atleast use a diff ns and get a good fps.

Last edited: