ZP mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SoldierBoy

-))BORED((-
Sep 16, 2001
In The Woods / Swe
yey would be nice 2 see sum zeroping mod on ias servers :) makes a huge dif 4 modemplayers... and if some lama dont like zp it can always be tunred of like on loths of zp servers.. mutate zp off or what the comand is.. but all lpb dont like it cus they get owned by modemplayers;)

Actually prefer playing people on even ping so this is great but i noticed with this on servers its almost impossible for me to hit people it totally changes everything in insta.. cant explain it :/

if u can turn it off for some so it aint doing anything to me then fine.....

it doesnt actully lower the ping but it makes the shoot package sumway faster with harldy no delay so it actully hits where u r aming when u press fire even 4 a modemplayer.. it's the best mod made imo, sad that there are not many servers having it on but if u wanna try it out here is 1 nice server

unreal://62.24.64.11:22222

to turn zp off I think the command is mutate zp_off
not shure but u get the command when entering the server...

Last edited:
This is problem what fucks me up ? it changes how fast u gotta fire...

cause i fire and shoot through people permantly on the zp servers...

long as u can disable it for SOME people so it does'nt change anything for me then i dont have a problem with it.

yeh fs zp is great :D like sol :gay said for the one who dont like it can turn it off :) and before anyone crys about bots and shit.. u prolly can cheat just as easy on a pure server.. :\

yep i agree

only cheat i ever heard which i think phear mentioned on these forums was the one that instantly killed u soon as u came onto there screen...

thats gunna be noticeable lol

Well, any aimbot on ZP would be deadly cause it wouldnt miss a single shot. If the bot has auto-fire... that's the effect, killing instantly any enemy on your fov.
And most ZP insta mods uses primary fire (ZP fire) and alt fire (normal fire) so you don't need to enable/disable it.

any aimbot on some lpb would be deadly as well.... :rolleyes:
it's a bad excuse that it's easier 2 hit 4 an aimboter on zp and thats why we shuldnt have it on servers.. cus it's the same if some1 cheats on server without it it's still cheating it would even get easier 2 see cheaters if they pick down players without missing a single shot... tho dont know if that was an excuse why not using it on servers or just an answear 2 paa's reply....

yea zp is fun (if you have to play on a uk server) but the new zp hack makes it less fun. works like a minigun keeps shootin all the time. So ihaven't pld on a zp server for quite some time now.

yea zp is fun (if you have to play on a uk server) but the new zp hack makes it less fun. works like a minigun keeps shootin all the time. So ihaven't pld on a zp server for quite some time now.

true but who would go to a leauge server ( match :D ) and use that? and btw i think it is a bug in ut, u can do it offline whitout zp 2 ;)

ZP would certainly make the game a lot more equal and fun for players with shitty ping to league servers :thumb:

always steered miles away from zp servers in the past after finding out that they where to bisaed too the modem player, while the modem player get s a good game the person with a good ping gets fucked up timmings and it becomes a pain in the arse to aim. Also last time i was ona zp server it lagged worse than any normal server i have ever been on. If servers run zp then iam probaly gonna stop playing as imo the the mod sucks donkeys dicks.

*doh*
it dosen't make a diff with zp on a server. Have pld on zp servers with 56k (ping 200+) and dsl (ping 40+) only thing I noticed is that I got better fps with ns 10000 instead of 3000. low pingers only whine 'bout zp cos 56k player can beat them.

p.s. colored beam smells.

always steered miles away from zp servers in the past after finding out that they where to bisaed too the modem player, while the modem player get s a good game the person with a good ping gets fucked up timmings and it becomes a pain in the arse to aim. Also last time i was ona zp server it lagged worse than any normal server i have ever been on. If servers run zp then iam probaly gonna stop playing as imo the the mod sucks donkeys dicks.

what is wrong whit that u actually have to aim at your target insteed of 2m infront of him? and as we said u can turn it off :rolleyes:

ZP servers tend to have so many cheats and holes in them its like playing counter strike.

ZP has to be the most hacked mod/mutator for UT, and this fact alone should be enough to keep it away from any league servers.