Zeroping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Whats the ZP version tell me!(Wheres Cratos?)

Cratos is there a way to disable the zp| tags?

Last edited:
We put ZP on dzz server today and when playing insta the primary fire mode does no damage. I can see the decal on the wall, but other players can't even see their enemies' beams but the Alt-fire works to kill. I see Baiter/Target/Timo talking about this earlier in the thread... has there been a fix or any developments for this?

EDIT: Problem isn't solved by respawning or reconnecting.

Hi

What ares setting for mapvote
i have pure and zpplus103

ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing crash ?
ZeroPingPlus103.ZP ok ?
ZeroPingPlus103.AccuGib
ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib
ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_ShockArena
ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_SniperArena

it's ok same war i have remove ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing and ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing whork fine

see the int for order mapvotela

[Public]
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing, Optimized netcode for better play.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.AccuGib,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing AccuGib, InstaGib plus ZeroPing. Mmmmmmm.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing ColorAccuGib, InstaGib plus ZeroPing with Colored Shots!.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_ShockArena,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing ShockArena, ShockArena with ZeroPing.")
Object=(Name=ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_SniperArena,Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Description="ZeroPingPlus: ZeroPing SniperArena, SniperArena with ZeroPing.")

[AccuGib]
bAllowTranslocator=False

[ColorAccuGib]
bAllowTranslocator=False

[zp_ShockArena]
bAllowTranslocator=False

[zp_SniperArena]
bAllowTranslocator=False