Zeroping

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Released ZeroPingPlus Version 102

Fixed some bugs that were reported on unrealadmin.org. See first post ;)

* Fixed Instagib-Beam-Direction-Bug when running UTPure
* Fixed ZP-SniperArea Mutator

Unfortunatelly that doesn't work since every weapon needs to have it's unique name.

But using "Switchweapon 10" will switch to the sniperrifle on all servers (Zeroping and non-zeroping) ;)

I could spot that problem, it seems to be limited to a few weapons (sniper, shock?). Maybe the people playing can give me more feedback when exactly it happens and on which weapons, then I can fix it faster :)

Cratos said:
Unfortunatelly that doesn't work since every weapon needs to have it's unique name.

But using "Switchweapon 10" will switch to the sniperrifle on all servers (Zeroping and non-zeroping) ;)

Ok ill try that

Btw: Does "mutate ztp_off" work as it should ?
Because when I supposedly disabled it I still couldnt use GetWeapon Sniperrifle

sobo said:

because this "new sniper" is serverside

sobo said:

It's "mutate zp_off" m8 but i guess it's only typo in your post

Last edited:
sobo said:

If you disable zerping you still use the zp-rifle, it just uses the default netcode and not the zp one ;)

btw: type "mutate zp_debug_on" to enable debug mode. You will then get a feedback for every zp-shot ;)

Released Version 1.03

* fixed DeathMessages-Bug

see first Post ;)

btw: You can now use Zeroping on all LeagueServers for all gametypes (StdAS, iAS, proAS). Like the UTV option both clans have to agree and click the new checkbox on the serverbooking screen :)

Hi Cratos,

I have installed your 1.02 version of ZeroPingPlus on our clan server.
Sometimes happen a weird thing: a player shot but no damage is done to the enemy.
Player can see his bullet, but enemy can't and the amount of bullet don't decrease (50 bullet remain forever).
Turning Off and then On the ZP with:

mutate zp_Off
mutate zp_On

don't help, and respawn don't help too.
Have you any ideas about that problem?
It is a conflict with another mutator or what?

Thanks in advance

Karonte

I have seen this problem in all versions of Zeroping before; but a respawn (or switching weapons when available) has usually cured it :/

It occurs sometimes when the client fires before the weapon is ready (on spawn) - perhaps this is a similar issue. What cures it? i.e. if the client disconnects / reconnects to the server, is it working again? or does it require UT to be restarted?

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]I have seen this problem in all versions of Zeroping before; but a respawn (or switching weapons when available) has usually cured it :/

It occurs sometimes when the client fires before the weapon is ready (on spawn) - perhaps this is a similar issue. What cures it? i.e. if the client disconnects / reconnects to the server, is it working again? or does it require UT to be restarted?[/QUOTE]
Switching ZP Off then On don't help,
and respawn don't help too.
Only reconnect solve this problem :(

Btw it seems to be more frequently as I installed the ZeroPingPlus 1.02.
No event logged in UT server log when it happen

Karonte said:
Hi Cratos,

I have installed your 1.02 version of ZeroPingPlus on our clan server.
Sometimes happen a weird thing: a player shot but no damage is done to the enemy.
Player can see his bullet, but enemy can't and the amount of bullet don't decrease (50 bullet remain forever).
Turning Off and then On the ZP with:

mutate zp_Off
mutate zp_On

don't help, and respawn don't help too.
Have you any ideas about that problem?
It is a conflict with another mutator or what?

Thanks in advance

Karonte

Lol had the same with »666« clanserver... using UTPURE7G ZP Sniper arena though... doesnt happen so often just sometimes.