Zelda - Minish Cap

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hm. I don't have the money for it at the moment. I ordered the UK Version of GTA:SA and I also want to buy Tales of Symphonia for GC. But I'm sure it's a great game. Finally something new - not just a remake ;) I will buy it as soon as possible :nod:

-Edit-
Oh well, true that I don't need a GBA for it - but I want to play it everywhere I want.

nerd :P
i hate those ppl running around with their gba all the time, you cant even talk with them while they play ffs

got 100% now btw wohey! :!ola:
takes ~18 hours to complete the game (at least for an experienced zelda player...)
its worth its money ^^

And what exactly is wrong with having a GBA? Some of the best games of this generation have come out on that little handheld (Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, etc). :mad:

Damn thief. :nono:

i never take my gba out, only use it when i go on holiday, anyways i didnt like A link to the past, didnt feel like a real zelda game and i heard Minish Cap is like that so i aint gonna get it

nope, the first zelda gameboy game, that was cool, liked that alot, so good i got the remake on gameboy color

didnt like the idea of going into 2 different worlds and all and the puzzles and stuff inside the dungeons were different then the others

Rivaldo said:
didnt like the idea of going into 2 different worlds and all and the puzzles and stuff inside the dungeons were different then the others
Funny.. the one on the gameboy didn't feel like a "real" Zelda game to me... (I still liked it though) and I started with the 2nd Zelda game (the sidescroller, which kicks arse, no matter what people say) which isn't really a Zelda game at all!
ALTTP was the first game that I beat though.. and that's a real Zelda game, as real of a Zelda game as it gets :D

I'm in the same boat as Rivaldo. I loved Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons but was just bored by LttP.

I don't have a GC, so I havent played The WindWaker before, playing and completed just about every Zelda game before that. I also have Minish Cap, just started playing it today :)