your recently discovered band/artist + source

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BBStr@nge said:
OMG Primus! - thx for the heads up Dan, Tommy the Cat - what a track
from the Sailing the Seas of Cheese Album? gotta get that!!

Did u know that actually TOM WAITS THE GOD U KNOW performes on many primus songs and on tommy the cat its him in the intro yealling or talking or what u would say.

In the same manner primus has been the band for example on entire mule variations record, class record!

A friend of mine told me to check out Ben Folds Five.
I did and like it very much. Dunno how to describe them though, best is to check it out yourselves. :)

{24}Useless said:
I also just heard It's My Life by No Doubt and it's bloody great. The video is well worth a look too, but on the strength of that single I'd be willing to check out the rest of No Doubt's stuff. I've heard a few of their songs but this new one has such a brilliant hook. See if you can find it [EDIT: at the end of a rainbow or some bollox] - it's class ;)

Talk talk was one of my favo bands when i was younger.. the orignal track is far better then the cover from no doubt :)

If u wanna hear more from talk talk .. then look for such a shame .. thats one of the best tracks :)

uZi said:
Everyone should listen to AFI :)

ownage fs.. k so they aint that unknown... but they own :D

saw them live on lowlands.. not that very special more like 13 in a dozen .. but not bad to listen too :)

my discovered band is prolly Mew .. i have seen too many new bands last year. But I think this is one of the better ones :)

i like 2 AFI songs only lol, i just couldnt get interested tbh all songs sound sameish and are quite bland imo :\

Fin said:
A friend of mine told me to check out Ben Folds Five.
I did and like it very much. Dunno how to describe them though, best is to check it out yourselves. :)

Been a fan for ages, really decent shit: army, brick, :bowdown: underground, kate, pretty much everything from 'whatever and ever amen' album etc worth checking out

i recently bought Pilate's 'Caught By The Window' (that's right, i still buy CDs) and i love it. They kind of remind me of coldplay but quite a bit better (every song on the album is good whereas coldplay releases CDs with a few good songs surrounded by crap...imo)

however, i should note that i was somewhat disappointed by the album at first and had to listen to it a few times before i really started to enjoy it

Protocol said:
Millencolin. Can hear their Happiness For Dogs song on =[FDC]= movie. Other songs I think are good are The Ballad and Duckpond

my fav band :D

there are a lot of all other tracks worth just get the albums and listen to it :)