Your next Rampage............

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

KillarTron

Man Of Steel
Jan 9, 2002
UK
First Boomy
KillarTron%20Ownage.JPG

Then Joko
KillarTron%20Ownage2.JPG

Your next Rampage :D

Last edited:
Ahhh Killer me thinks you aint telling the whole story here m8 !

What you forogt to add was that I was actually on the telephone for half the match and you seemed to kill me about 5 times while I was standing still.

Here are a couple of screenshots from when I came off the phone and started playing.

Here is the first Insta DM game that we pld.

Kil_Own.JPG

And then we decided to play some iAssault. We didnt however start this map on time as we were both watching the NRG - Mi5 match on irc so by the time we started it, 2 minutes 35 seconds had already passed. I completed the map in about 7 minutes.

When Killer came to attack he said to me on RW "If I dont beat you on this map in 7 minutes then I will quit UT for good and I will leave X Squad.

Well look at the pic and tell me are you still going Killer LOL

Kill_Def.JPG

iAssault just 1 map lol

and Glen with his phone excuss again.. been there done that.

he used it allot vs me and skully :)

well pld Killar, bring it on :D

well rampage is evidence that boomy is lying once again.
I tottaly whooped boomy's ass and i didnt kill him one when he was on the phone. In fact it was Duncan who killed you.:jester:
Then after i beat him i decided to take it easy on him. But now duncan was in the whole game so boomy decided to camp. Thats how he won :D.
As for iassault that was jus Boomy giving me my personal training session so i was jus messing about :P. THnx for the training :)

Cant wait to play ya ramp :)

I beat you by 8 frags anyway Boomy so even though it wasnt me who killed you it would have made no difference me killing 5 times on the phone :P:coolfip:

:rofl: :sperm: cheatin fucka kills u when ur typing as well. Anyway, look at glens first screenie, that was the fairest of the levels we played and killa got owned :chilled:

who wan'ts a 1v1 iDM, iAS iCTF against me?
although i'm 13 i play quite good 4 my age:)