You should have won

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$kunk\\'eeD

\\'o0F! Fookin \\'o0F!
Nov 28, 2001
Shropshire-UK
Hey Grizz I read what you say on your WebShite (I call them all that, even the NASA one) and you say you really should have won but it was the lagg that really won it for us?
Hee hee har I talking to my friends and you know what? We don't remember it like that.
Here's hoping we play again real soon if we don't go to different table.
Or how about a friendly in January and you can show us what you can really do.
Merry Christmas :kiss:

Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD
but it was the lagg that really won it for us?

well i actually say it was the lag that lost it for us - same thing? you decide...

in all seriousness that was my interpretation of the match but it isnt intended to be disrespectful to you - sorry if you see it that way...

but what this does demonstrate is that ppl look at our website which is fucking marvelous news :D

Re: Re: You should have won

Originally posted by grizz

well i actually say it was the lag that lost it for us - same thing? you decide...

I wish I could remember it. Just remember having joined SaW and sitting in IRC when someone said "You gotta go in!" as members came and went with their shite 14k conns.

I bet it was a great match and I played really well though. Bound to.