You killed message

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko

Be Young. Be Foolish. But Be Happy!
Dec 12, 2001
Scotland
right, i know u can edit it, but i want to remove it completely for movie making purposes. I could do it by uninstalling demomanager 3, but i dont want to.

set killermessageplus youkilled

Thats wot i use just now to get rid of the "you killed" bit, but i want to remove the message completely.

is there something like set killermessageplus bhidden or something.

elp!

Can't you just put spaces in there as characters, instead of the You killed words? Or maybe use that alternative space character that's just a blank - it's in the character map somewhere. Here's a line of them:

Highlight somewhere above :P

Aw man these bloody forums again. Change any unknown characters into asterisks fs lol. Anyway look in character map in your Windows > System32 folder (WinXP anyway).

Joko said:
is there something like set killermessageplus bhidden or something.

Haven't looked into it but you'll probably have to hack botpack.u like I did for my movie to get rid of pickup, frag and server join messages. I left the "you killed" message in like it was though.. If you really want, I can check into it and give you the info on how to hack botpack.u not to show ANY text messages.

Well my guess is, there is a line in ur botpack.u which says the message 'You Killed'.

I already change it to **KILLED** or summit to make it more clear, my guess is just make it blank or spaces and u wont see it.

Well just tested it, deleting the whole thing doesnt help. So u gotta try it with spaces or with that alt 104b;lanblabla thingy

Last edited:
Well, i checked wotgreal and unrealed ( finally got a reason to use them after not using them for a long time :eek: ) and i found out this: bHidden=True so i think u gotta hack it..
Although i do not know which bit u need to edit, i think i know where it is. But as kooma already did it: ask him

yeh changing that line is easy, but u still get the gy u killed's name popping up dont u.

sounds liek a good idea when makign a movie without dispalyign who you killed.

Could u send me the text aswell kooma? :)

`Question

Is it possible to changes other messages also?
Like: Killing spree, or Killedby ?