You Guys ROCK!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dont care whose #1
Consistently over the previous 3 months u have been the best clan in the std league. But this month we have beat the top 3 clans with quite convincing score margins. So to summarise i think i speak for the whole of X when i say to daz...

GET IT UP YA'S!

:lol: j/k dunno wot ramp means samy. I think Cazzy started a flmae war with someone from mi5 and then we tried to start a GG thread on ur forum but it got taken over by ppl flaming over a different thing, and then itgot closed :\

Well done on your win, hopefully we can play once im back in Uk and leading the clan again and with a full squad :)

hey mc ,pity u missed it ,well actually good job u did coz u know i would have give ya some stick ,in a nice way ofcoarse :) :moon:

hey skull ur sig sux
hmz.gif

Real pleased for u lads was a damn fine job, ecspecially pleased my boyz Haggis n Goose were playin in this game, they've saw first hand mi5 lose before a good few times but it's great they know the feelin of doing it themselves now as well :D

Whats important is ya enjoy the moment , then get back to the business for the next time.