You Got Worms?!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_) said:
:lol: which sad bugger plays online games !? :rolleyes:

lol

but i think he was on bout this bit

Microsoft Security Flaw
Monday, 08/11/2003 | 23:00 PST

Some of you may be experiencing a serious problem with your computer which causes it to reboot every sixty seconds. This is caused by a serious security flaw in the windows operating system, as well as a worm that is taking advantage of it. Keep in mind that this worm is not detectible by any virus protection program. There is, however a small patch that, if you are quick enough, you can install to fix the problem and get rid of your headaches.

A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to remotely compromise a computer running Microsoft® Windows® and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

friend of mine had it....already fixed now

tho he's got some more serious stuff now :D
he can't get into his task-manager...(auto-closes every second)
and to get rid of virus...he's got to close it/some stuff down first :O)

DaTeL said:
friend of mine had it....already fixed now

tho he's got some more serious stuff now :D
he can't get into his task-manager...(auto-closes every second)
and to get rid of virus...he's got to close it/some stuff down first :O)

:moon2: :hump:

Here was the post made by RageFire (@ Diamond Geezers) a couple of days ago...

----------------------------------------
PC running like a bitch? Personal firewall reporting LOTS of gannin on port 135? PC shut itself down coz RPC failed?

Yer a fucking muppet for one. Yer a fucking muppet coz you dont go to windowsupdate.com and keep up to date. Yer a fucking muppet coz u dont use a firewall properly. Yer a fucking muppet coz ya dont read the MS security warnings - they apply to MS software - not fucking companies!

Anyway - chances are, you have meen hit by MSBlast, have prolly had to reboot 12 times to read this (serves ya fucking right). There's a removal tool, which will kill the worm, AND take you to the security patch on MS's website, SO IT DONT FUCKING HAPPEN AGAIN! Install it, and if you run a firewall - block TCP/UDP port 135.

http://fileforum.betanews.com/download.php3?fid=1060714019

Go - fuck off!
----------------------------------------
Apparently, if you're still infected come Aug 16th, you're gonna unwitingly be taking part in a distributed DoS attack against Microsoft's Windows Update site too :D

Further/more information here:

http://sophos.com/support/disinfection/blastera.html

downloaded a song, firewall on, AV on. and got the fucking thing, but nuffin happened, as i kinda noticed the slow down str8 away :O, and went and updated and got the patch

fucking viruses :mad:

-Starlight- said:
downloaded a song, firewall on, AV on. and got the fucking thing, but nuffin happened, as i kinda noticed the slow down str8 away :O, and went and updated and got the patch

fucking viruses :mad:

Its not a virus... its a worm... more like a slug actually! :spin: