xmas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

considering i erased all my maps, and game modes and kept just the basic files need to run TO, i doubt it

thnx jack, u2:)

Not in a TO clan, had a few offers though, but said to wait till i sort out other things......big steps have benn made, got ICQ working and new comp 2dayD:

145373568 i hink, check my profile
alias is Duralax, whcih has a wierd orginiation for name which i cant explain:P

Seen a sauron round in TO, might of been u might not....i been using various aliases one being Skrilax (boyfirend alias, just cant bother to bind or change to my 1) and th other DualiTy

also attempting civ3...its hard, my first tutorial game, i had 1 cuty left and getting attacked by every1 as i pillaged em all.....had strong beliefs they nicked my ribena:D

Last edited:
just spent 6 hours at m8's house 2night, played on his PS2. Grand Theft Auto 3 rox0rs:) and i was quite popular with the prostetutes:rolleyes: