[XBoX]Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sudeki`

«-- loves BlackNinja
Nov 18, 2002
Holland
oi, i was wondering if any people in UTA play Splinter Cell3: Chaos Theory with Xlink (the chipped version of xbox live :satan: dunno if im aloud to say this.. but im asking if people use it only right?)

anyways, mido 2 m8s of me and i play this game on xlink.. and soon Blackninja will be joining us to seeing he'll be recieving SC3 soon to.

if there are other fags around here that play it on xlink or dont know what xlink is..and do have an chipped xbox.. just lemme know.

would be fun to play this game with uta people i guess :D

Will give you a shout when i have time, maybe tommorow.

Gotta go play football

I got splinter cell chaos theory on ps2....love the game, am addicted!

Yes posting about chiped xboxs/mod chips and Kia XLink are fine.

You just may not post links to xbox binaries or games (such as xbox media center/evo-x/avalaunch etc) on here.

I haven't tried chaos theory yet - does it take long to learn and get used too? :mosher:

I haven't played it on xbox but have on ps2 which i assume will be almost the same. The controls are far more intuitive than games like metal gear solid, they have examples of all the moves u can do in-game also. If u get one sneaky game, get that one id say :)