Xbox Live Gamers?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
I recently got an Xbox 360 to play Forza.

Anyone out there still play theres.. if so whats your gamer tag?

mine is "palastanga"

At least you could have gotten a playstation martz!

Why? I don't see it as a war between PS3 and Xbox360.. just different consoles with different games. I can always buy a PS3 if I find a compelling reason.

I bought the xbox360 purely for Forza and it's a Microsoft only game.. I'm sure PS3 has some sort of equivalent.. but Forza has great reviews and they are well deserved :) Love it.

Ill add you Martz when I can be bothered to play again was about 50% of the way through Forza, upgraded my HD and now my profile/save games wont work properly so Im a bit pissed off.
Dont know how long till I get that sorted :(

Ill add you Martz when I can be bothered to play again was about 50% of the way through Forza, upgraded my HD and now my profile/save games wont work properly so Im a bit pissed off.
Dont know how long till I get that sorted :(

That was Forza 2 Mym!!! And you were no way near half way :p:!

To make it easy I made two threads for Playstation and Xbox Live gamers.. to post your ID's
That's easier to avoid spammy posts :P

Status
Not open for further replies.