Xb EAT MY FUCKING GREEN SLIME!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

subZ said:
wtf, It's my job to shoot dessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy in the head fs

I will hunt u down 2 with my biorifle and will rape u with the bio gun when u just turn around!

Story of today:

Subbase: We attack. Xb decides to headshot me! (I prolly deserved it looking at rest of the maps :P) So I go find a Biogun inside base and go wait up stairs to shoot other SUYM players from top, without them seeing me. After like 1 min I get bored there and decide to walk a bit back to track down Xb (or who ever I could find). But my luck was with me. (Altho my constantly 250+ f1 ping and atleast 10% pl dont point at much luck for me!) I walk a bit back and what do I see. YES UR RIGHT, its XB7. He was trying to find me aswell as he was walking wrong way slowly. So I sneaked in his back loading up the greenshitgun to full power. And Xb7 stops at the stairs and slowly turns around. /me releases his right mouse button while aiming at Xb7''s head. I could see his face go like: ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' just before he dies... You Killed {SUYM}_Xb7!

DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING MIDGET!

lmao submarine base owned that was the best map of the whole match! :P

and des prepare for the next match MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA