X3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

finaly :D

Seen it yesterday night and i must say the movie rox... This is one of the very rare cases were a sequel of a movie is better then its first (or second) part. Actualy for xmen that would be 3>2>1 imo but decide urself :D

Anyone else seen it already? Opinions?

Without wanting to spoil anything i can say theres lots of wolverine CLAW action :P
If u havent seen it yet and like comic -> movie converstations or xmen go watch it :)

its good mindless action-packed entertainment, as usual, but IMO the first 2 movies were better than this one - bryan singer where art thou?

amazing film, loved it.

lots of people are saying it was just a action fest with no relevance, but if looking at xmen background it makes a lot of sense and makes it a very very good "ending"

excellent film, may go see it again.

for what taki?

On-Topic:
watching this movie tonight :)

EDIT: was ace :)

Last edited:
coming up:

Wolverine, 2007
Wolverine continues his search to find out who he once was in the past he can't remember.

Magneto, 2007
A young Magneto seeks revenge on the Nazis who killed his family while befriending a young Charles Xavier.

:D

i watched it yesterday and it was great.
although the ending sucks :( (well, all the good guys dying kinda :( :( )

not too much action in it imo, and the story develops quite nicely, too.

and i hope it was not the ending!!! :P :P can't be!
btw if you didn't see it yet, stay till the credits are over :deal:

DaTeL said:
coming up:

Wolverine, 2007
Wolverine continues his search to find out who he once was in the past he can't remember.

Magneto, 2007
A young Magneto seeks revenge on the Nazis who killed his family while befriending a young Charles Xavier.

:D

You know even after the mess that was X-Men: The Last Stand those two descriptions sound pretty good... I guess I never learn! ;)

...I pld the official Game to the Movie

and I finished the Game...together with my friend within one day...well I've seen the movie yesterday and really expected that the story of the game has something to do with the story of the film

:lol: damn I was so wrong

but nice movie...better than the 1st and the 2nd one ^-^

even if some of the best characters die...didn't expect that too :o

naabs.

Jean will ressurect at some point (Rise of the Phoenix, anyone?) Scott's body was never found (although I don't mind him dead, shitty actor for the job.) and Xavier will probably return in some magical fashion. lol pwnt.

They already said that this movie was the last one in this saga. Of course they can ressurect some things, but I don't think they will for quite some while.