[X] vs SUYM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoLo

X-Squad
Aug 16, 2002
From behind
Ow goody another war I played :)

Was a nice game overall, from what I've seen ingame there wasn't any trouble or whining.
We started out nice with a 4-0 lead when we lost desertstorm.
Next time I'll make some sshots and type something proper but cba really :barf:

Tnx for the games, enjoyed it :coolfip:

aye lets all be like you and change clans every two weeks and playing vs your old clans day after joining new clan

you done this twice to us now

fuck off you cheating cunt noobs, go wank in a corner fsss!

incase any1 flames me....J/K!

Last edited:
exo: write

Cazz: did he leave fs !!!

nobbers.
And he didn't leave we forced him to join X now FO THE LOT OF YA!!!!!!

RookiE said:
exo: write

Cazz: did he leave fs !!!

nobbers.
And he didn't leave we forced him to join X now FO THE LOT OF YA!!!!!!

Well I assume he joined X now. So he left suym AGAIN. He's still a good clanhopper

Cazzy said:
Well I assume he joined X now. So he left suym AGAIN. He's still a good clanhopper

I was referring to your shitty grammar m8 i know he left suym but like i said we forced him :o

exo told me to practice flaming so i'll do now:

you're all a bunch of geeky knobs who have no life whatsoever your mothers were hamsters, i fart in your general direction, you fecking n000bs now go fo and molest a dingo you cheating mercs

^^ any good?

Vince: aye lets all be like you and change clans every two weeks and playing vs your old clans day after joining new clan

Yea you can if ya want..

Vince:you done this twice to us now

Your fault in askin me back

Cazzy:Well I assume he joined X now. So he left suym AGAIN. He's still a good clanhopper

Thanks for the complement . just a shame i cant be an obnoctious cunt like you.

Rookie: know he left suym but like i said we forced him

They did. i was gonna be buggered by bigger boy

A Gerneral Overview To This Situation:

GROW UP YOU BUNCH OF WANKERS. CANT YOU HANDLE SOME1 LEAVIN AND PLAYIN VS YA. WOOPEEDO!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT PARTICUALLY CASRE WHAT YOU LOT SAY. ALL I KNOW IS I HAVE JOINED [X] COZ THEY FUCKIN BETTER THAN YOUR OBNOCTIOUS FUCKIN ATTITTUDE.

JUST GROW UP AND FORGET IT.

BTW: Nice flamin xb7 and andy. :D Keep it up.

GROW UP YOU BUNCH OF WANKERS. CANT YOU HANDLE SOME1 LEAVIN AND PLAYIN VS YA. WOOPEEDO!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT PARTICUALLY CASRE WHAT YOU LOT SAY. ALL I KNOW IS I HAVE JOINED [X] COZ THEY FUCKIN BETTER THAN YOUR OBNOCTIOUS FUCKIN ATTITTUDE.

JUST GROW UP AND FORGET IT

pwned ffs

RookiE said:
I was referring to your shitty grammar m8 i know he left suym but like i said we forced him :o

Like what is my shitty grammar then. The first line is quite allright tbh

Think i mentioned somethin bout flameing people their familys do it again and i will ban ya from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.