x box is lookin nice for unreal championship

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
looks nice on the xbox and halo is there . for the first time i am tempted i have to say ;)

what would be cool is if you can play online against xbox players and pc players all on the same servers lol
now that would rule fs

cant see why not after all ut2003 is just a ported version of championship though ownage v pad users w00t

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel
nah there are differences, to keep the exclusive title contract with MS.

Yes, and these are:

1. Use of joypad instead of mouse/keyboard combo
2. Different name
3. Only 1 vehicle in the PC version (?)
4. X-box version is likely to be about 10 - 15 quid more expensive, going on current form...

In other words, almost an exact port.

:D

Originally posted by Ajax
cant see why not after all ut2003 is just a ported version of championship though ownage v pad users w00t

And, as most X-box users are unlikely to have keyboards, they can't spam the console calling you a cheat, just because you are using a PC and better input devices! w00t!

:D

Ya the best combination to play an ego-shooter is the mouse & keyboard! Joypads r nice for all other games ( ok Strategy is M&K too )
and i think everyone agrees when i say X-Box Joypad is worst Pad i ever played with! Its extremly too big, a very reason for me didnt buy the box!
I decided for The Gamecube . inho it rox and is the better gamestation!

but decide ur own and check out both systems!

@UT Championchip

nothing heard about it, but doesnt care cause its an ego-shooter on gamestation :(

best to buy both imo, best of both worlds, super mario and nintendo 0wnage playability and ground breaking titles like Halo. :D