X-BOX for $1199.78!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

er iam sure i read somewhere about a new type of fungus that eats the coatings on cds/dvds maybe not a vrus but still nasty

its looking like the gamecube gonna be better and cheaper than the x-box, but hey i dont care i got a pc consoles suck imo

Ive got to admit ace is right when he said

because not every1 enjoys downloading latest drivers, finding out they downloaded the wrong ones, getting some virus meaning they have to format, finding out the os is totally insecure even after like 5 months o patching.

I work In Electronic Boutique and the general atmosphere on the consoles is that
People are undecided on what to get

IMO here’s the facts

Game cube fits in your hand it’s tiny and has a sleek silver DVD higher model upgraded version which is made by Panasonic. The controllers are too kiddie like and look plastic and cheap

X Box great Controller Ok console No DVD going to be slower in theory then the Xbox. 50 Quid more expensive (that’s official). Games will be mostly be the same as pc so it will be shit.

BOTH are being backed up by Sega

PS2 is going down to 199 quid
Game cube is going to be 199 quid
Xbox is going to be 269.99 with nothing except controller and cables.

Xbox games and Nintendo games will be deer

Ure now getting Ps2 games for down to 14.99 quid all the way to 44.99.
10-20 quid preowned.

The thing with the PS2 is the games are sh1t right now par a few, this is not because the console is crap it is because the programmers haven’t got the knowledge to create games to the ps/2 full capability. I know all of this as we get news letters and stuff through EBworld and I read them a lot, also IEE Magazine and Edge magazine.

Another thing that PS2 has released is the new Olympus Specs...

300 quid u get a pair of spectacles with built in ear phones that’s surround your head like a band and your instantly seeing as if u were watching a 52 Inch wide screen television, Which IMO we are going to sell loads of as people want to preorder now way before the release date :).

The console market is outnumbering the pc market in gaming. If people want to play games they buy a console. Much affordable then getting the same level of gfx on a geforce 3 and the gf3 is the same price as the bloody console.

Last edited:
Think he meant

X Box: great Controller, Ok console
No DVD version going to be slower in theory then the regular Xbox

;)

according to what i've read, the gamecube controller is much better than the xbox controller (which supposedly has really small buttons that are too close together)
and considering shigeru miyamoto helped design the gc controller, i believe it

whoops soryyr there wer about 1 million sentences in that

X Box great Controller Ok console No DVD going to be slower in theory then the Xbox

X box has a great Controller
its an Ok Console
its not got a DVD player
and in thoery will be slower then Gamecube in gfx technology

sorry hehe

unless things have changed since i last read about this, the xbox will play dvds but u'll have to buy a seperate remote control in order to play them