Wtf is a Shock-Combo-Bind???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

THat was pretty much exactly the same as my bind Psy.

I didn't need it - I just heard about shock combos somewhere, same as Felerian, and thought I'd challenge myself by seeing if I could invent one lol. But I wouldn't replace the usual method with a bind cos doing it by yourself is much more satisfying. Same with wanking according to Lex.

Despise said:
I just tell my primary shock that theres beer hiding in the shockball and it will find its way.

:bowdown:

edit: but I think that will b blocked in the new leagueAS des :(...u wont get kicked but I just wont work :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I just thought I'd had my bit to this discussion. For me the combo is a delicate process. A bind shouldn't be necessary in most situations and one key combo bind will only really help if there's a slight lack of synchronisation due to the controls a player uses. For instance, I have the fire key on mouse 1 and altfire on right ctrl. Someone who has both fire controls on the keyboard or mouse might be at a slight advantage.

However, a bind can be really useful to detonate the shock ball at the shortest distance possible. To get an idea of how short a distance this is. Imagine doing a combo from the top of one ramp near the central elevator to the top of the other ramp. That's something that can be very difficult to do.