WOW addicted friend

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
Well

I've got a WOW addicted friend and I really wanna spoil her the fun on this game :P since she plays nearly 14 hours without a break lol and Im kinda scared that she fuckes up her reallife :P

so is there any cure ?

or at least do you have some funny pics about WOW addcited ppl :P lol

thx in advance ^^

Log on her account and delete all her gear (also from other characters). Then delete all the characters.
(not suggested if she is suicidal)

Unless she specifically asks for your advice about quitting, I doubt there is anything you can do or say to make her. Just leave her to it.

/server irc.utassault.net
/join #utapug
/query Torp

... 5 minutes later:

*** Quit HanksGF (Going suicide)

llooooooooooooolll

well she isn't my gf :P she is just a friend and I would like to cure her, lol :P :lol:

Log on her account and delete all her gear (also from other characters). Then delete all the characters.
(not suggested if she is suicidal)

:lol:

nice idea, but I won't do that since I'm not suicidal :P I won't get killed by her =D

Unless she specifically asks for your advice about quitting, I doubt there is anything you can do or say to make her. Just leave her to it.

I never asked for help quitting my crack addiction but the bastards came and gave it anyways

I never asked for help quitting my crack addiction but the bastards came and gave it anyways

Playing WoW, unlike crack, is legal. If someone wants to spend the whole day playing a game, then that is their prerogative. Of course you can tell somone you don't think they should be playing that much and try to convince them not to, but in most cases your opinion/advice won't be wanted or felt needed by the person in question and they will just ignore it.

Last edited:
Invite her to dinner, pour her wine, fill her up with good food and then, when she's least expecting it, BAM! the old fork in the eye!