Without a doubt, a top mutator/mod!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OMG! Just had a great idea for a scene for a movie. Use this program, and some bot configuration tool, and I could set up a spoof Mr -v- ]»UC«[ game, which you could make indistinguishable from the real thing. eg:

1. You could have a bot called Mr_Boom, set up so that fire=leftmouse | say "AVE IT FS!!!!", or
2. One called ]»UC«[Cloud, set up so that forward=uparrow | taunt wave, or even
3. One called ]»UC«[Luweee, set up so that accuracy = 100% | even from across the map with a 200 knott crosswind on a moving target falling from a high place with tickrate=10 despite the fact that he can't hit a barn door if he is holding the handle on the public servers", or even
4. One called Mr_Haggis, set up so that forward=uparrow | teamsay "fs take ur hands of my arse ramp you dutch p00f!"
5. Or for all of them, forward=uparrow | say "FSSSSF!!! this ]UAS[ server laggz0rs like a $2 bi4tchz0r!!11!!!!!"

Who needs UTV when you have this!!!

:D :rofl:

Last edited:
you got it mixed up there

4. One called Mr_RaMp, set up so that forward=uparrow | teamsay "fs take ur hands of my arse haggis you scottish gaylord!"

fs