Wish me luck...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
I'm gonna walk 80 km's now...

if you want to see if i made it you can go here:

http://www.langstraat.nl/de80/historie.htm

type the number: 2387 for me
and the number: 830 for Sonic MoD

then you can see if we made it through one of the 3 control spots...

Btw most likely i'll be at the first spot at around 2-3 o clock in the night :rolleyes: :snowton:

:eek: Doesn't sound like a race to me - i am not quite sure if it even sounds sane to me... :freak:

Merkx (2387) 02:23 05:23
Richard Mosselveld (830) 02:24 05:22

:bah: Anyways, looks as if you 're both doing well, good luck and have fun m8s! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed Sonic won, but it wasnt really a race for me.. i've been ill as soon as we passed the 33 kilometres. In total i've thrown up 5 times, got 3 massages (not including the ones my dad gave, then it would be in the 20).

Anyways, this was a once in a life-time experience. Because u got to be so incredibly strong to make it. Mentally and physically. I'm so tired now that i'm moving around in my house on my butt. 16 hours of walking aint exactly an easy job.

People on the street were gaving my flowers to keep on walking, coz the last 3-4 kilometres I didnt walk any harder than 2-3 kilometres an hour.

anyways, big applause to Sonic and the physical helping team. They really kept me in the race.

uhmm there is a mistake in those times, i finnished at 13:17 (not 15:13)

never knew i had so many muscles! Damn and they did just all hurt!

Brain, it was once in a life-time experience? Had exactly the same thought yesterday, but it was such a great feeling to pass all those ppl at the finish line! Sure was one of the best days of my life :)

Maybe i'll sign up next year, but i'm sure i will make some more preparations :)