Winston Churchill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$kunk\\'eeD said:
If you are not a Liberal at 20, you have no hart.
If you are a liberal at 40 you have no brain.
Discuss.

Churchill was a mass murdering cunt just like hitler.case closed.

Yeah he mass murded nazi's, if he didnt you would be proberly kissing a picture of hitlers arse right now! Hitler mass murded for genecide, to wipe out a race. Churchill did it to save many people, as the saying goes u gotta be cruel to be kind.

so winston churchill killed all the nazis?

and i thought it was the soldiers in the army
most of which voluntered to fight

boy was i wrong

winston churchill is now my favourite super hero!

slimshady said:
so winston churchill killed all the nazis?

and i thought it was the soldiers in the army
most of which voluntered to fight

boy was i wrong

winston churchill is now my favourite super hero!

:lol:

And Gen, lay off the weed boy ffs!

As to that quote? It's bollox imo, if you can't stand up to ur previous opinions, obviously you haven't thought 'em thru very well...

Id like to amend my first post, hes wasnt a mass murdering cunt just like hitler, he was a dif kind of mass murdere.Its in the books ppl.

i think the comparison between hitler and churchill is ridiculous.
But gen allready said he didnt mean that

as for churchill being a mass murderer , unfortunately i ain't very familiar with churchill so i can't really comment on gen's post.
but knowing gen i would probably disagree with him ;)

as always this thing has 2 sides...
Churchil ordered his airforce to attack civilians and there buildings with the special attitute to spread terror and fear among his enemys. That order is deffo highly controverse... from the military point of view most of the bombattacks only caused civilian victims but some destroyed important factorys and military targets...the idea behind this was to creat such a terror that the german people will rise against his dictator to end the war. We all know that that didnt work.
Most british and american pilots that did this attacks (and some are still alive) say now that such attacks were brutal and not justified but they also say that in ww2 they saw there only possibility in this attacks.
So i think we cant blame the pilots or churchil for what happened in ww2. Dont forget: it was war and the axis side also attacked civilian targets in england and other countrys. There is only one thing i want to remember of : its not munich its dresden. Dresden was the main camp for refugees from the ex ost parts of the germany...hundret thousands of refugees on smal space the allied commanders must have known that cos dresden was not attacked till nearly the end... and u cant hide trecks of 1000s of ppl then dresden was attacked with a firestorm...thousends died in a few nights...
Yes the nazis did more cruel things and much bad things but this refugees also felt the terror of war ...just wanted to remember
Yes i am a german ..no i am not a nazi or anyhow rightwinged
i just see both sides of the problem

Personally, I have no sympathy for anyone who fights in a war. That doesn't mean I wouldn't do it myself. Some wars are justifiable. The war against Hitler was. The war against Japan was. Nowadays, that level of casualties published live on CNN wouldn't be acceptable. Dunno if that makes me a liberal or not. What's a liberal anyway?

Ive never thought of this before, but how do u judge crimes\actions\fuckups when they r 30-60 years old?After all, morals and the level of perceived civilisation changes and evolves, what fucked up today could have been only bad yesterday.!?

I must say this is 1 of the better threads ive read, class stuff ppl.Oh rite, thur didnt post:p:

Rightousfury:rite on man.

Twonko:yes that makes u a liberal.! weekend fishing with me and ull be a hippy treehugging liberal with a interst in herbs:D

Last edited:
Gen76 said:
Rightousfury:rite on man.

:D thx i take that as a compliment

Well i guess u are right its realy hard to judge crimes of the past... most crimes are forgiven after a period of time (un laws) about 30 years i guess...there is only one crime that will be not forgiven by law (yes again the un laws) namely its genocide!
but as i said in this special case we cant judge cos we dont know all circumstances. There are several authors discussing this problem even this days... for exsample the german author friedrich (or so) and a english author ( forgot name soz) there problem is that they watch the hole thing from only one point of view... Friedrich talked to ppl that witnessed these bomb attacks on german citys he describes the terror and nightmares the civilians had to suffer of. That point can easyly causes a misjudge...the british forces seems to be cruel killers... u see them from the pov the survivers have! The british author just describes the military aspects ...this may easyly cause the reader to justify the attacks... but remember my first post: Dresden had no war relevant instalations as far as we know today...
thx to read so far <--- hope i dont talk to much ...but its a sensible problem u cant just clear with a few words :mic:

Gen76 said:
I must say this is 1 of the better threads ive read, class stuff ppl.Oh rite, thur didnt post:p:

Were it not for the fact that your misinformed, anti-capitalist/democracy/etc rants and personal insults to other forums users are actually quite amusing for their doe-like naivety, I'd have banned you from these forums long ago Gen. You're lucky I enjoy a few laughs and moreover, need them right now... :p:

PS - I'm laughing at you, not with you... :D

Last edited:
hehe, speaking of misinformed.I find it funny u thikn the ability to ban someone is power.Ull find out the meaning of true power eventually.And that isnt- and isnt meant to sound like a threat.

P.S: i dont laff at u, i pity u.