Wiiiiiiiii

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i bought paper mario last friday, i find it a nice game and really fun. not really a great game tho so far but still worth buying imo

Thinking about buying a Wii next month m8s, but it's like $340 on Amazon and everywhere else is sold out @ $240 :( Is it worth the monies? What gmaes do you recommend?

for 340 bucks you can nearly get a stripped ps3.
340 is way too much smant. Wait a bit until the other shops come back with their 240 prices.

From what ive heard the Wii is again selling out in shops

Guess the christmas rush is starting!! In fact havent played my Wii in months!! guess i will need to get metriod to make me play it again!

wtf Wii's are like £250 now? fuck off it doesnt even have a dvd player, i thought they were like £150 when they first came out? :confused:

Supply / Demand

AFAIK they are still £180 with Wii Sports, however they are sold out on Play.com and HMV too.

Seems Nintendo cant get them produced fast enough.

Wii's are currenty selling for £220 on ebay too :o

Metroid is a bundle of fun :)
I'm still not used to console fps (having a hard time playing re4, lol), but I'm getting there :D

Supply / Demand

AFAIK they are still £180 with Wii Sports, however they are sold out on Play.com and HMV too.

Seems Nintendo cant get them produced fast enough.

Wii's are currenty selling for £220 on ebay too :o

Nothing to do with supply and demand, they just put their prices up cos it's getting near to christmas, im sure prices will drop again in january.

Nothing to do with supply and demand, they just put their prices up cos it's getting near to christmas, im sure prices will drop again in january.

However coming back to the point, they dont retail for £250+

My local GAME was selling them yesterday (and in stock) for £200 with a game & wii Sports. Its inflated prices on the internet that reach such crazy prices! Amazon says £250 due to people listing thiers for sale, Amazon @ £180 is sold out.

Play.com sells @ £180 too

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/52-733834/Game-Consoles/Nintendo-Wii-Compare-Prices?other_hits=570%3Anintendo+wii%7C196%3Anintendo+wii%7C165%3Anintendo+wii%7C38%3Anintendo+wii%7Cx%3B%3B549%7C20521%3B&q=nintendo+wii

Metroid has a better feel to it than Red Steel did, but still really don't prefer FPS on consoles...Only good console shooters I ever played were GoldenEye and Halo tbh

the controls of corruption took/take me some time to get used to, but i think that once you're fully warmed up it really is a great system.
The only other shooter i pld on the wii was RE4, which has of course way slower game playand therefor it's easier to control. In corruption ur just dodging and bunny'ing around :P

The graphics are really nice, great details, nice envirement and stuff like that. Power ups i don't know so much about yet tho ;)