wicked bmx video

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wow impressive!

probably costs some bucks (camerawork is impressive and building a parcours_ but then you've got a good promotion video for BMX-ing and breaking your neck ;)! I'll stick to mountainbiking instead :P.. im too tall for such small bikes :lol:

idd.
nice music, nice timing, nice camera angles nice tricks. I am not much into BMX things, but this is an amazing video tho.

btw: the song:

wut you ride brain?

2006_ibex_asta_pro.jpg

mine!

BMX's? :lol: They are Dirt Jump Bikes, look at the size of the wheels fs! And how many BMX's have you seen with F/S forks!

P.S. heidi Full Sus is for nabs!
4300D.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have full sus if I could aford it :| Might post a pic of my noble stead at some point if i can get it put back together :lol:

Wicked vid tho that... if others are into it, its kinda worth looking out the "Four Seasons" dvd. Its a good watch, and shows how some of that camera work is done too :D

Koga hardtail here.. it's 5 years old already, so when I get a job I might buy a new one.. :)