why put a pass on a server ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well "ionpractice" isn't so hard to guess is it?? :lol: :rolleyes:
btw, i hadn't time to leave.. ppl just saying "errr" "lol" and then i got "connection failed"

So i admit.. i was that 1 :D Should i be ashamed now?? :)
(didn't use freaky letters btw) ; not 1 of those 3 but the first 1 :lol:

Last edited:
There were 3 ppl who guessed the password and joined.
It took at least 40 secs at least b4 Neo went into webadmin to kick em all.

First 10 secs were asking them to leave another 20 secs of us argueing as to who should minimise ut and go to webadmin.

was prolly longer than that.

Anyway don't matter now, server will stay passworded all the time.

hmm y Ace...use ur orange server for training.....and have jolt stay pub or vise versa....i mean its probably one of the best public servers out there :)

why u postin this here ace?

seems like an ION matter which few ppl seem to give a flyin shit about in here. Although it is out of order if ppl wont leave, seeing as it is your server

theres plenty more servers if u have it p worded all the time

like ours and sixths for instance :D

well i guess so..... look at specs ;)

But i can get ok ping there with 4 ppl on it...but once it goes higher than that its 500+...so i believe that could have something to do with it>? ;)

lol.. And my Connection is on 10 mbit and haven't lagged once (Supported a 18 player game)

only one person who complained (theos SUYM.. or if it's SEK now)

Anyways.. Too bad I'm leaving, or we maybe could have a third server ;)