Why no?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what mym said + theres a reason i play jolt (other than better routing :D)

ok, its cause i like the simple map list if i wasn't clear

Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD
It seems Daft to me that I have to play Auto Rip and Subbase in wars
but never on publics?
Why are they not on jolt 1 list?

Subbase is SHITE thats why that aint on there.. Autorip well its short and boring.

lol at least he is honest.
Sub2 visually looks good and demonstrates GRZs unrealED skills, but as league map its crap, and for jolts even worse :P
and jwer just admit u dont like these maps but they are 2 free points for FDC every match since nobody else cba to prepare good tactics and prac em :D

Bah, subbase][ fooking rocks!

My fav. map in the league right now.

Only map better subbase is siege. Now that map just owns!

has anyone checked to see if SiegeSE crashes servers?

Originally posted by Psychotic
lol at least he is honest.
Sub2 visually looks good and demonstrates GRZs unrealED skills, but as league map its crap, and for jolts even worse :P
and jwer just admit u dont like these maps but they are 2 free points for FDC every match since nobody else cba to prepare good tactics and prac em :D
shush :p: they are not "free points" we have lost them.
I make our map list and I get bored with maps fast, if there are new maps, i will pick them.
We have found Subbase no more choked than RiverbedAL, and a lot less than Lavafort.
If people cba to look at the map when it is in the league, what do they expect. To play the same maps over and over and over and over ... gets boooooooooooooooooring. I am all for a few new maps to get added.

i know LR, but there might be something in it that doesn't crash the server... we can all have our hopes ...

maybe scrotes can slap it on orange league...

and remove riverbed][, jeez G what where you thinkin when you made THAT map :p:

@psy, we lost auto more then a few times, and sub also once i think

what does it take to persuade you to take a look at new maps?

take the time to learn AS-Desolate][ and you'll love it :)

Tnega fixed Siege, removed the first obj (bridge) and the bot AI path...
SiegeSE is the same map with snow textures and looks crap :P
@jwer,mughi, sure you have lost Autorip. Make a group of 3-4 to attack the Test Room will work once against the same clan :D
And jwer, u already fooled me to try Fuedal (30 mb dl pfff) and hated it :D
Where can I download Desolate][?
Yes, I've checked the maps thread, cant find a link.