whu is timo?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

aha ... now i get it .... gunny is pissed ... cuz Timo told him to be quiet when gunny was yelling at some guy that was spawnkilling ... and that is why he asks if Timo is his mother .. :)

Yer, sorry Gunny, was just trying to calm everyone down, cuz it was getting a bit rowdy in the osm server.
:argue:
Didn't mean to offend you Gunny, just trying to keep a chilled atmosphere. :pimp:

Last edited:
Heh.. AGUT.. yer you could say that..

I don't do the AGUT thing any more tho, due to one Mr K.

I'd rather not get into that tho, let's just say we had a "little" misunderstanding, and I decided to give both AGUT and UT a rest for a while.

I'm sure if you're knowledgable about AGUT, then you'll know that I was one of the originals who revolutionised the group, brought in player listings and the {AGUT} tag, and organised weekly (and it even got to the stage where it was 3 times a week) Fragfests.

Err yer.. How do you know so much about me?? :P

What other aliases do you go by!?

Yes.. I'm the guy who made the UT reg fix, and I live err... Well I dunno if I should really give that away ;) but seeing as you seem to know a lot about me already, I live in Boley Park (which still doesn't narrow it down enough for you to find me :D)

*grins* not too far away from good old b'ham :D

And ive used the reg fix a few time and just happen to know you made it :D

So BIG thanks for that fix :D Life saver :)

I normaly play under DarkBahamut or >DaRk<Bahamut now days