Who want to challenge us?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

U

UKS Bart

We are in Div3 and we have 629 Points, if u want to fight against us this month(June) just contact me.

cu

Just to let everyone know Division 3 will be using fixed schedules next month (like Div#1 & #2). This means you play the clans in the schedule slots you did not play in the previous month. Your 4th match however can usually be scheduled with who you want.

4th match can be scheduled against whoever u want, unless that would mean u have to play the same clan twice in the same map and it could be avoided by u challenging another clan. If however that is isn't possible since every1 else has arranged their matches, u have to play that clan twice since the admins will not break up already scheduled matches.

That's right ain't it ?

Thanks for trying to quote the rules page Ace, I think everyone in division 3 and even division 4 know (from the rules page) that you can only play the same clan once.

And I sense a bit of anger about not breaking up matches which mean double matches for others.. Funny thing is ION have never had a double match with the current system... And I do make a considerable effort to prevent double matches - quite difficult when everyone leaves it to the last minute though.

Any problems : league.utassault.net/rules.shtml or contact myself or another admin, or post in the league forum.

This topic is for UKS challenges keep it that way. Thanks.