Who has an xbox?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you have an xbox?

• Total voters
The Xbox Media Center is one of the things I like the most about xbox. I was using an old tower unit which takes up loads of room, and a copy of geexbox to play video/music from network shares.

This worked ok, but Geexbox isnt very refined. XBMC is though, and anyone including friends and guests can work out how to navigate through the screens and stuff. Its very nice to look at and you can also download skins directly from the net using the xbox, and try install them. Real time Weather screens and stuff makes it quite interactive.. theres so much more potential though!

The mod chips should be legal in the UK, inmy opinion, but I think that recently they were declared illegal in Germany :(

Also.. Microsoft makes a loss on the hardware if you buy a new Xbox.. since they expect you to make up for it buying games ;)

that xbox fan is far too noisy for me liking, my pc is, well was until i bought a GF6800, less noisy than the xbox. Besides I do not like the console controllers that much for playing any game.

sorry player-63 but never saw metal gear solid 3 and devil may cry 1-3 for pc :P
the best games are only for consoles =/

I have a GC, GBA SP, and PC (I also had a PS2 before it just stopped working) but my Xbox is easily my favourite. I've made my opinion clear in the past that I prefer consoles to PCs so for me it's the obvious choice for games such as KOTOR 1 & 2, DX2, Halo, etc. Aside from multiplatform games (which are usually best on the Xbox due to it's raw power and superior controller), there are plenty of exclusives such as Breakdown, Halo 2, and Ninja Gaiden.