Which 1 is Scariest ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which Is Scariest

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Vital*Signs
:eek: omg nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

U dont have to try one of them, they prolly use som much steroids that they have dicks between their legs ffs :barf:

The only thing possibly more disturbing than that, would be if they had a dick, but not between their legs.

Oh dear god, can we please talk about something else?!?

Originally posted by Slayer
The only thing possibly more disturbing than that, would be if they had a dick, but not between their legs.

What, like in their mouth :bj: ? and this would be a problem in what way ? Hmm I suppose they might chew.....

:mingun: :mingun: :mingun:
ffs they are all men, can't u guys see that??
It's just DB or UV fuckin around with photoshop again!!;) ;)

hmmm ... i was looking at vitals sys spec. .... WTF does utter bollox mean .... utter in swedish is an animal related to the beaver ... but i guess its not the same in english ... and what is bollox ? ... a decease ?

:hm: soz m8, Bollox is the same as Bollocks, which are them things what dangle between ur legs (for blokes anyways) and Utter is the same as total basically.

When Bollox is used in the instance i mean, that i feel compelled to write shit instead of my actual specs.....

kinda like this reply really, pretty similarly is utter bollox, but i am telling the truth, anyways, enuff mindless drivel spouting from my keyboard :wave: