Where the hell is the welcome back to div 1 thread!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Toa$ter

Im bout to break some fking off
Jan 19, 2002
Belgium
Congrats on getting back up guys :D played v good last month and it payed off :) I'm sure u guys 'll stay a bit in div 1 ;) have fun! wb and kick em :)

We have been up and down so many times its not of any great importance or interest any more

:bounce: :teehee:

We sang on TS and cheered and so on :)

Thank Tim :) Hope to shoot the hell out of you next month :D

Toa$ter said:
Congrats on getting back up guys :D played v good last month and it payed off :) I'm sure u guys 'll stay a bit in div 1 ;) have fun! wb and kick em :)

Thanks tim, we played excellent. We hope to continue that this month, so next month you'll have a challenge ;)

gl in div1 =[FDC]=

btw, we never meet eachother in a clan match like this, i think it's time for a friendly soon so u guys can finally have revanche on us ;)

lolol, 'similar threads' -> 'Penis fuckface asshole wanker' ahem :rolleyes: :rofl:

anyway I c there's a chance we play u guys this month :) wud be fun :)

Toa$ter said:
lolol, 'similar threads' -> 'Penis fuckface asshole wanker' ahem :rolleyes: :rofl:

anyway I c there's a chance we play u guys this month :) wud be fun :)
Never played mi5 before (just fookin fishy all the time on the pubz and you of course once a while..) but I would love to spank some Mi5ers O YEAH :P

prolly not..this is a month of family and other things then lpaying UT .. mi5 and swap are optional so i guess we aint gonna play these 2