WHere is the Grey style !!??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
Martz where is the grey forum style uta style suckz and grey style ownz in style options is not there there's only default and uta style i want gey style :|

syphus said:
Martz where is the grey forum style uta style suckz and grey style ownz in style options is not there there's only default and uta style i want gey style :|

I dont think it will be coming back for a while mate.

thePROPHET! said:
Like i said in an other thread, gimme admin powah, i do teh styles :D

And Like Phear and I both already said, styles will be reset when vB release their official style and additional templates. So you or I could spend hours and days just learning how to use templates, another day getting everything nice, only to find next week everything is back to how it was now. :\

Martz said:
And Like Phear and I both already said, styles will be reset when vB release their official style and additional templates. So you or I could spend hours and days just learning how to use templates, another day getting everything nice, only to find next week everything is back to how it was now. :\
Yeah, but u'll have the knowledge already and u can fix up the new templates much easier without doin trial'n'error again ... ;)

erm well keep yer self updated martin i really h8 uta style and another styles is always good to have like grey 1 that's was gr8

syphus said:
erm well keep yer self updated martin i really h8 uta style and another styles is always good to have like grey 1 that's was gr8
yea plz bring back the gray style, i cant stand this one, aright?
aright. :thumb: