Where is everybody :(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$kunk\\'eeD

\\'o0F! Fookin \\'o0F!
Nov 28, 2001
Shropshire-UK
Hey we got a give againtst SAW dindnt we?
so it should say +7!

and we had 1300 points yesturday, Who fookin took all me points! :mad: :shout: :mad:
Ya Bastards!

we have been moved to the bottom of a new division, so we start with the same number of points as teh bottom team left in Div 2 after the relegation. So, us, CO and BoD all have the same number of points at the bottoms of the table

As for the +7 I will :hammer: squizz for it :)

Not enough points to go round...

Both CO and FDC are on 499 points in Div #2

The most points available for a match is about 110 from UAS, Even if these guys manage a couple of wins before we get to play them, it will add 10, 20 points..

I haven't worked out the real hardcore numbers, but I think it would be an extreme outside chance of either clan making it up this month.

so, maybe in three months, but not two :D

Originally posted by Dragon

what about BoD?

Same goes for you guys Paul.

With the best will, and the best luck in the world, Division One in a month is not a possibility for any of the three clans at bottom just now.

and jackel? Bite mine. ;)

We will shake hands on the way past. :P

Originally posted by Wintermute
Not enough points to go round...

The most points available for a match is about 110 from UAS, Even if these guys manage a couple of wins before we get to play them, it will add 10, 20 points..

:D

Manage a couple of wins? ROFL by june 30th FDC will be almost back in div 3 [Div 2 aint as easy as u think sonny jim]

:rolleyes: it was theorectical Haggsy. UAS are where we could get most points, thats all, not daft enough to say you are an easy win, coz your not. Just saying that even if we got loadsa points, being near the top of the div isnt possible

LMAO...I think a lot of you guys are underestimating =[FDC]= ,they have some very good players, and they will win at least 2 matches this month IMO, as most div2 clans dont have the players we used 2 :(

Div 2 is harder, less forgiving , But im sure =[FDC]= will rise to the challenge :)

so bring it on ;)