Where have all the good players gone?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

THE Lightning

Jun 8, 2001
Norwich, UK
Well its been about 6 months since i last dropped in and the only thing i notice is that there are no players about i recognise!!!

Where have all the good players gone from the times when i was here? All the good clans have gone except Mi5 (if you can call them good!). NO more NRG, ION (even if they were wankers at times) etc. :( makes me sad

Anyway, hows every1 doing?

Many are still here just spread out across the league in different clans and divisions and hey wheres fdc's mention :p: :p: ;)

look further down the table, ull see X and Ai, they're just shit now, the newer clans are WAY better than the old ones used to be and they just own everyone now :rolleyes: :lol:. or thats wot they tell us neway :fingers:

Originally posted by THE Lightning

Where have all the good players gone from the times when i was here? All the good clans have gone except Mi5 (if you can call them good!). NO more NRG, ION (even if they were wankers at times) etc. :( makes me sad

Anyway, hows every1 doing?

we are still here :p:

many players of the old days still hang about in the league and play for other clans..

i've compared the discussion if clans where better a few years ago with the discussion if bjorn borg would beat leytton hewitt... there is no way to compare them since they played in completely different times...