When does UT2003 come out in Holland?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

they told me it would be here thursday or friday, but i think that will be friday :\

I hear they're having problems rendering the clogs properly for the player models in the NL localised version, which has delayed the NL release by another week! :D

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
I hear they're having problems rendering the clogs properly for the player models in the NL localised version, which has delayed the NL release by another week! :D

Yeah and a windmill is the powersouce of my pc:whatever:

why bother, ut2k sucks sooooo much, just commercial rubbish

tho i like the HOLYYYY SHITTTTTTTT voice :D:D:D

Originally posted by Thuringwethil

Think u heard wrong, coz it was 4th of october from the beginning (well as soon as they got some stuff official) and that will be tomorrow :D

Ow and btw, i got it already :p: (in holland btw)
Some guy had more UT2k3 CD's than he orderd so they told him he could ut m in the shop already :) My dad 'accidentally' drove by and saw it :P Bought it right away :p: